Subject: [Sipping] 3gpp2?

From: Taisto Qvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:53:02 +0200

Hi folks.

I appologize if this question should go the the 3gpp/3gpp2 folks 
instead of here but doesnt seem to off topic.

I spend quite some time yesterday trying to find info about 3gpp2's
statements on SIP on their own webpage, but couldnt really find 
any *clear* information after a lot of searching.

Now I have found, thanks to other dokuments, some more info about this 
but I was hoping I might get some more confirmation from You.

Can anyone hear shed some light on what 3gpp2 feels about SIP? 
Are they as committed as 3gpp Rel 5?

Any differences?

Much obliged for any help.

Regards
Taisto Qvist
IP Solutions
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP