Subject: [Sipping] nit in draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:26:47 +0530

Hi,
     Noticed a couple of small errors while going through
Sec 2.9 (3-way conference where third party is added):

o When User B sends an INVITE to the bridge, the Request-URI
  is placed as UserC. It should be UserB-Bridge (Message F4).
o Similarly, when B refers A to the bridge, the To header in
  the new call should be UserB-Bridge instead of UserC
  (Message F9).

     Please ignore if these have already been pointed out.

Regards,
Subhash Nayak
Hughes Software Systems
http://www.hssworld.com

This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It
may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 10:19:01 -0500

Hi Subhash,

Thanks for your comments on the draft.

You are correct - in flow 2.9 the Request-URI of F4 and the To header field 
of F9 are incorrect and should be as you say.

I will fix in the next version of the document.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
sip:[email-masked]