Subject: [Sipping] Latest release of "SIP Call Flow Examples"

From: "Ricardo Matsura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:15:35 -0300

Hello

Can you tell me what's the latest release of "SIP Call Flow Examples"
I'm using draft-ietf-sipping-call-flows-00.txt

Thanks

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:20:53 -0700

Hi,

The call flows draft has been split into three documents as follows:

draft-ietf-sipping-basic-call-flows-00.txt
draft-ietf-sipping-pstn-call-flows-00.txt
draft-ietf-sipping-torture-tests-00.txt

I requested informational publication (as an RFC) of the first two of 
these today.

thanks,
-rohan