Subject: [Sipping] WGLC for Call Flows Document

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:34:29 -0500

I'd like to start working-group last call for the Call Flows document.

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-call-flows-01.tx
t

This is a pretty good-sized doc, so lets give it a reasonable time and try
and finish up by August 23.

As usual, please send your comments to the list and directly to the author
([email-masked])

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:54:03 -0700

Hi Everyone,

A small correction.  Working Group Last Call for the call flows document 
is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who provided comments, and especially 
those who "volunteered" for the detailed pre-section NITS review. We'll 
be requesting IETF LC today.

thanks,
-rohan

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:08:28 -0500

Oops. I filed this one in the wrong procedural queue. Ok, the folder
names kindof look similar. . .

The call-flows document has CONCLUDED working group last call (started
3/25/02) with only "nits" changes and we will be asking for IETF last
call on the draft. If you have a problem with thus, let us know.

My apologies.

--
Dean Willis

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of Dean Willis
> Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 9:34 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Sipping] WGLC for Call Flows Document
> 
> 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-call-flows-01.
tx
t

This is a pretty good-sized doc, so lets give it a reasonable time and
try and finish up by August 23.

As usual, please send your comments to the list and directly to the
author
([email-masked])

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP