Subject: [Sipping] Re: Some comments on draft-camarillo-sipping-early-media-01.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:16:40 +0300

Keith,

 > Some fairly minor comments that need to be applied to this document
 > if it progresses with the current text in any of these areas.

thanks for your comments. I will add them to the next revision of the draft.

 > A question over and above these comments - is the intent of this work
 > to result in a standards track document or an information document?
 > Which of those will affect whether some of the standard clauses are
 > needed or not.

My original idea was to develop an informational document, but it may be 
better to make it a BCP document.

However, it may turn out that we need to define something that is not 
already defined (e.g., the famous flag). In that case, we could define 
whatever in a different standards track document or define it here and 
make it a Proposed.

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP