Subject: RE: [Sipping] Simple

From: "Srini Guda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:12:50 -0400

Simon

You might want to look at the GNU oSIP Library.
http://www.fsf.org/software/osip/

Srini

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of simon issa
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 7:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] Simple

Dear Sirs,

As a BS telecommunication senior I have my project based on SIP/SIMPLE
and I 
would like to ask some questions.

To your knowledge , is there any SIMPLE library , because I need SIMPLE 
library in my project not all the SIP library.
To your knowledge also , is there a good descriptive sip library , 
describing the use and the goal of the functions, also theirs arguments
, is 
there any examples (programs) of the use of that library ?
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance .

Regards.

_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online 
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP