Subject: [Sipping] reference to papers on SIP mobility

From: "Rajarshi Chakraborty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 04:42:53 +0000

Hi,

Would any sort of discussion on mobility using SIP, in reference to external 
papers, be appreciated in the SIP or SIPPING group? By external, I mean 
papers which are not simply IETF drafts n RFCs, but those maintained in 
sites like Telcordia, universities, etc.

regards
Rajarshi

Rajarshi Chakraborty
B-196, IIT Campus,
Kharagpur,
West Bengal, India
PIN-721302

_________________________________________________________________
Staying fit. It's about being happy! 
http://server1.msn.co.in/features/stayingfit/index.asp Check out the new 
mantra.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP