Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:32:09 +0300

Folks,

you can start sending us your agenda requests for Vienna. We will keep
track of them at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf57/requests.html

We will try to acknowledge your emails as we get them, but, in any
event, please make sure that your request shows up in the web site
above.

Don't forget to send us your estimation for the length of time slot(s)
you request.

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:56:36 +0300

Folks,

when you send me an agenda request, if instead of saying:
"I will be presenting a couple of drafts that I submitted some days ago"

you say:

"I will be needing a 5 minute time slot to talk about the draft below",
and you provide a link to the draft, my life will be much easier ;o)

Please, state the *time* you think you need and provide *links* to the
material you want people to read.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo