Subject: [Sipping] Message Body format for INFO method carrying DTMF Digits

From: "debanjan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:05:25 +0530

----------------------------------------- (on the network)----------------

email-body was scanned and no virus found
email-body was scanned and no virus found
-----------------------------------------D-Link R & D E-Mail Traffic-----------

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:37:04 -0700

[just to SIPPING]

Hi,

A SIPPING WG design team has been working on a solution to this  
problem.  Instead of sending digits in INFO, may I suggest you take a  
look at KPML and the application interaction framework.

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-burger-sipping-kpml-01.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-jennings-sip-app-info- 
00.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-rosenberg-sipping-app- 
interaction-framework-00.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-culpepper-sipping-app- 
interact-reqs-03.txt

thanks,
-rohan

btw: please post to just one of the SIPish mailing lists.  If you are  
in doubt, you can mail the chairs to ask which list is most relevant

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 06:35 AM, debanjan wrote:

> Hi,
>     Anyone has any idea regarding what should be message body of SIP  
> Info method that carries the DTMF digits. Is there any standard RFC or  
> draft implementation.
>     Any suggestions are welcome.
>  
>     Regards
>     Debanjan
>    
>     D-Link India Ltd
>     Software and R & D Center

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP