Subject: RE: [Sipping] Drafts on exploders

From: "Banibrata Dutta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:59:31 +0530

Hi Gonzalo:

I've got naive question about draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt.

Why do you need a heavy-weight light B2BUA for "exploding". A
forking-proxy-server is also like an exploder only working at
a different problem. Why not have this as an extension that 
extends the proxy itself to behave like an exploder ?

A *very* naive suggestion could be:

Have multiple "To:" headers and proxy explodes it.

Thanks & regards,
BDutta

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of Gonzalo Camarillo
> Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 1:20 PM
> To: sipping
> Subject: [Sipping] Drafts on exploders
> 
> 
> Folks,
> 
> We have submitted a set of drafts on exploders. The following one 
> provides the requirements we are using and a framework to 
> understand the 
> rest of the drafts.
> 
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt

The rest of them can be fetched (until they appear in the archives)
from:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-uri-list-01.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-adhoc-management-
00.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-0
0.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-00
.txt

Commments are appreciated,

Thanks,

Gonzalo

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP