Subject: [Sipping] WGLC for draft-ietf-sipping-event-throttle-reqs-00.txt

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:50:13 +0900

Hi,

I'd like to begin WGLC for

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-event-throttle- 
reqs-00.txt

This WGLC will end on March 22, 2004.

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:31:54 -0600

Others have beaten the queueing model discussion into submission, so I 
won't add to it. But, a few extremely minor unrelated nits:

Section 4.2 bullet 1: typo: wathcing ->watching

Bullet 3: Heikki's location changes again, and now very fast.

I had trouble parsing that. Suggest: "Heikki's location continues to 
change very quickly."

Section 5

Req1:The subscriber MUST be able to set using a throttle mechanism
          the minimum time period between two notifications in a specific
          subscription.

Sentence is convoluted. Recommend either putting commas around "using a 
throttle mechanism", or removing the phrase completely. (This is a 
throttle reqs draft, so we can guess what mechanism the requirements 
refer to.)

Req4:

Considering the discussion about strategies being package specific, I am 
sceptical of a requirement to work with any possible package. Maybe we 
need a concept of a "throttleable" package.