Subject: [Sipping] RE: [Sip-implementors] B2BUA for testing..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:20:33 +0530

Look at: www.vovida.org you can find B2B implementation.

SReeram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 5:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip-implementors] B2BUA for testing..

Hi:

I am developing a test suite for testing a B2BUA implementation..Are
there any freely available B2BUA implementation available for this
purpose. Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,
Badri

Badri Srinivasan S
Networking Technology Labs,
HCL Technologies,
Plot No:66 South Phase
Ambattur Industrial Estate
Chennai-58
Phone:91 44 26521077, 26521270  Xtn: 2243
Fax 52060485

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
-----------
"After much research, Polycom selected HCL's SIP protocol tester to
ensure our products deliver the carrier-grade reliability our
conferencing service providers demand. In addition, HCL's tools provide
the in-depth testing we need to speed the certification of our Voice
over IP solutions and guarantee interoperability," said Matt Taylor,
Staff Engineer for Polycom
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
------------

visit us @ http://www.hcltechnologies.com/voip
_______________________________________________
Sip-implementors mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/sip-implementors

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP