Subject: [Sipping] When should attended Transferor drop the call

From: "Zhang Peihao"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:21:50 +0800

Hi all,

In draft-ieft-sipping-cc-transfer-02.txt.

I take note of the attended Transferor should send the BYE
when he received NOTIFY (200 OK).

But our general process is Transferor pressed the Transfer
key and then drop the call at once do not wait the Transfer
Target's answer.

Dose this draft mean Transgeror MUST hang on before he reveive
the NOTIFY (200 OK)?

Zhang Peihao
[email-masked]
2004-04-21

-------------------------------------------
�����
����ʿͨ���ţ��Ϻ�ͨ�����������������޹�˾
�Ϻ�����ɽ·641���Ϻ��۹Ȱ�è�Ƽ�԰3��¥501��
�绰��021-52530491 ���棺021-52530523
�ʱࣺ200336  
E-Mail: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------
J*i�x&j)b�	b��m��?�0�'�~���f��f��X��)ߣ�"����8b�X��+��DYׯzZ)�����ay�i�'�*'��=K�*b��^�������%�f�i�n~���-���w.����ȩRǬ�����+��+��z�������(}�+y"