Subject: [Sipping] Question about the usage of REFER

From: Juan Rodriguez Hervella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:24:29 +0200

Hello,

I wonder if you can send a REFER message to the correspondant node
to make it refer to yourself. I think this could be useful to re-establish the
connection when you change of location (IP address change).
Does this makes sense ? 

Thanks.

-- 
******
JFRH
******

3 syncs represent the trinity - init, the child and the eternal zombie
process.  In doing 3, you're paying homage to each and I think such
traditions are important in this shallow, mercurial business we find
ourselves in.
		-- Jordan K. Hubbard

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP