Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-03.txt

From: "Daniel G. Petrie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 01:44:38 -0400

This update has been submitted to the IETF secretariat.  In the mean
time before it is availble on the IETF web site, you can get a copy from:

http://www.pingtel.com/docs/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-03.txt

Abstract

   This document defines the application of a set of protocols for
   providing profile data to SIP user agents.  The objective is to
   define a means for automatically providing profile data a user agent
   needs to be functional without user or administrative intervention.
   The framework for discovery, delivery, notification and updates of
   user agent profile data is defined here.  As part of this framework a
   new SIP event package is defined here for the notification of profile
   changes.  This framework is also intended to ease ongoing
   administration and upgrading of large scale deployments of SIP user
   agents.  The contents and format of the profile data to be defined is
   outside the scope of this document.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP