Subject: [Sipping] NITS on draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-03.txt

From: Bert Culpepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:56:29 -0400

I read through the document and found the following.

- The last sentence in the second to the last paragraph in section 3.6
reads awkward.  I believe the statement pertains to processing of
invalid KPML documents, however it's not clear to me.  The sentence reads:

    If there is a loaded KPML document on the dialog (and given event
    id, if present), the end device unloads the document.

I suggest the following:

    In addition, if there is a loaded KPML document on the dialog (with
    the given event id, if present), the end device unloads the
    document.

Or the failure processing might be made a paragraph on its own (like the
description on success processing in the following paragraph). It might
also be helpful to mention that this last part (of processing invalid 
KPML documents) is equivalent to the processing performed for SUBSCRIBE 
requests that do not contain a KPML body.

- Application is misspelled in the fifth line of the note in section 4.1.1.

- inter-digit-timer is repeated in the second to the last paragraph on 
page 20 in section 4.1.2.1.

- typos in last line of 4.1.2.2.

- The angle brackets around "request" are wrong in section 4.1.6.

- The example in section 10.3 mentions the use of http.

- Message F8 in section 11.1 contains a KPML body that should not be
present based on section 3.7.1.

- Call-id and Cseq lines in message F11 in section 11.1 are incorrect.

Regards,
Bert

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP