Subject: [SIPPING] draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-03

From: "Dolly, Martin C, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:49:08 -0500

This update has been submitted to the IETF secretariat.  In the mean
time before it is availble on the IETF web site, you can get a copy from:

ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-ietf-sipping-kpml-03.txt

Abstract

   The Key Press Stimulus Event Package is a component of the
   Applications Interaction Framework for the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).  The event package defines a Key Press Markup
   Language (KPML) that describes filter specifications for reporting
   key presses entered at a presentation-free user interface SIP User
   Agent (UA).  The scope of this package is for collecting supplemental
   key presses or mid-call key presses (triggers).  We recommend using
   VoiceXML or MSCML, as described in the Applications Interaction
   Framework, for building interactive voice response applications.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP