Subject: [Sipping] MESSAGE exploder draft

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:10:01 +0300

Hi:

I have just submitted a new version of the MESSAGE exploder draft, now 
targetting the SIPPING WG rather than SIMPLE.

This version has got comments we got in the mailing list discussion. 
Changes from the previous version 
(draft-garcia-simple-message-exploder-00.txt):

    The MESSAGE exploder may or may not copy the URI list body to the
    outgoing MESSAGE request.  This allows to extend the mechanism with a
    Reply-to-all feature.

    It is clarified that the MESSAGE exploder must not include a list in
    the outgoing MESSAGE requests.  This avoids loops or requires a
    MESSAGE exploder functionality in the next hop.

    The MESSAGE exploder must remove the multipart/mixed wrapper if there
    is only one body left in the outgoing MESSAGE request.

The document will be (hopefully) available soon in the I-D repository. 
In the meantime, you can download a copy from:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-message-exploder-00.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-message-exploder-00.html

Regards,

      Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP