Subject: RE: [Sipping] RE: draft-stein-great-00.txt

From: "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:05:12 +0200

> In any case, a lot of this Norwegian discussion seems to be 
> more applicable to AVT or ROHC, with the possible exception 
> of reference to shock absorbers, which seems to have drifted 
> in through a wormhole from of some automotive standards group.

And compressors beamed in from air conditioning forums :)
 
> Lord knows SIPPING is busy enough - adding this stuff seems 
> unreasonable.

I still can't figure out why this discussion took root here,
and why people are suggesting to take it even farther afield,
e.g. the SIP-forum.

But since the transport ADs still haven't approved the BOF,
there is still no recognized IETF setting.

Y(J)S

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP