Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: P2P SIP Ad-Hoc at IETF 64]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:14:37 +0300

Folks,

FYI: we intend to organize a new ad-hoc meeting on peer-to-peer SIP 
during the next IETF in Canada (see email below). Note that we are 
thinking of schedulling it on Friday afternoon... you may need to modify 
your travel arrangements (e.g., take late return flights) if you want to 
attend this meeting.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	P2P SIP Ad-Hoc at IETF 64
Date: 	Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:37:16 +0200
From: 	David A. Bryan <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	David A. Bryan <[email-masked]>
To: 	P2P-SIP <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>, Henning Schulzrinne
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Gonzalo Camarillo (JO/LMF)
<[email-masked]>, Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>, Dean
Willis <[email-masked]>, Bruce Lowekamp <[email-masked]>

Just an FYI to everyone. I've been working with the SIPPING chairs,
and Eyeball networks, which has offered to sponsor the room, and it
appears that we are going to meet Friday, September 11, from either
1-6 or 12-5. This should give us a bit longer to discuss things than
we had in Paris. Final details (and a post to SIPPING) will come after
we work out the exact details -- will likely be off site, but
walkable. Just wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible (sorry
for the delay) so they could book appropriately.

I'm working on a draft agenda. If you haven't already sent items you
would like considered, please send them to me, and I'll try to get a
list of the most commonly requested topics together in the next few
days.

Hope to see many of you there!

David Bryan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP