Subject: [Sipping] Draft database at the SIPPING supplemental web page

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:51:39 +0300

Folks,

in the last IETF it was agreed that having information about the status 
of the drafts, and particularly about the planned WGLCs, would be very 
useful. Per those discussions, we have got a secretary for SIPPING and 
updated the draft page at our supplemental page. You can see the result at:

http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/?wg=SIPPING

We are trying and keeping this page up to date. It already contains the 
status of the drafts, both WG items and individual submissions, and will 
contain the dates when they will be WGLCed.

If you can think of some other information that could be useful to add 
to this database, let us know.

Note that it has taken a while to update the status of all the drafts in 
this web page. We had to enhance the software running at the server to 
better support the database. Additionally, many authors did not respond 
to our queries when we asked for the status of their drafts. In the 
future, we expect authors to be more responsive so that we can keep this 
page up to date.

Now that we are in the process of updating our charter (including our 
milestones), our next step will be to add information about WGLCs to the 
database, according to our new milestones.

We hope this database will help people plan in advance the WGLCs they 
are interested in. This should increase the number of people reviewing 
the drafts and, consequently, increase the quality of the outcome of 
this WG.

If you have further ideas on how to keep on improving our way of 
working, please let us know.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP