Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 64

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:47:29 +0300

Folks,

The agenda for our face-to-face sessions in Vancouver needs to be ready 
by October 31st. So, please, send your agenda requests in an email 
addressed to the chairs and the secretary (Oscar in the cc:) by the end 
of this week (Friday, October 28th).

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to 
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier for us. A list 
with the agenda requests received will be available at our supplementary 
web page under "Meetings":

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items,
as we did in the last meetings. We will only discuss individual
contributions that have received considerable attention since the last
meeting.

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
         <td>Exploders</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:18:46 +0100

Gonzalo,

I guess the following topic has provoked considerable debate and needs some
discussion.

John

<tr>
<td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">John Elwell</a></td>
<td>Service Retargeting</td>
<td><center>15</center></td>
<td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-sipping-service-retar
geting-00.txt"> draft-elwell-sipping-service-retargeting.txt</a></td>
</tr>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 25 October 2005 12:47
> To: sipping
> Cc: Rohan Mahy; Dean Willis
> Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 64
> 
> Folks,
>