Subject: [Sipping] Latest revision of draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:20:23 -0500

Folks:

I have just submitted an updated revision (-01) of
<draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition>.

   Abstract

   This document describes how IPv4 Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) nodes can communicate with IPv6 SIP nodes. Additionally,
   this document also describes how a SIP user agent that supports
   IPv4 can exchange media with one that supports IPv6. Both single-
   and dual-stack user agents are considered in the discussions.

Until it becomes available in the archives, you can get a copy from
the following links:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-01.html
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-01.txt

Comments are welcome.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Ph.D.  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP