Subject: [Sipping] sipping agenda and draft-ietf-sipping-gruu-reg-event-00

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:56:35 -0400

Dean,

I thought we were ready to go to wglc for this. (In fact I still do.)

There has been some list discussion recently, proposing to add 
additional information, about the identity from which each registration 
was made. I consider that out of scope, since it isn't information a 
registrar is expected to have.

Do we need to take time on the agenda to discuss whether we are ready 
for WGLC?

	Paul

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:40:52 +0300

Hi Paul,

we can actually do both things: start a WGLC and give you agenda time to 
discuss these issues. I will give you 10 minutes for this presentation 
and take into account this draft when we perform the WGLC schedulling I 
was referring to in my previous note.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo