Subject: [Sipping] TISPAN requirements -02

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:03:31 +0300

Hi:

After some lengthy debates in the sipping-tispan mailing list, we have 
reached a milestone with the TISPAN requirements document. We have been 
debating these requirements for long time, and although some folks still 
think they are not complete, the document is definitely in much better 
shape the earlier versions.

So I have requested the publication of the Internet Draft. While it 
becomes available in the official repository, you can find a copy at:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-02.html

I will encourage people to provide comments and ask for clarifications. 
Also, if you want a more detailed discussion, you can subscribe to the 
sipping-tispan mailing list, 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP