Subject: [Sipping] NAT Scenarios

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:02:55 +0100

All,

            I have submitted a new (03) version of the NAT scenarios
draft to the archives.  This is very much a work in progress version of
the document and contains some WG changes and input from Gonzalo on
IPV4/IPV6 transition.  The authors plan to release a new version of the
draft shortly after IETF 64 in Vancouver which will be a major revision
and include:-

-          Alignment with the latest ICE specification (mostly flows
section).

-          Update relevant Flows to align with latest version of TURN.

-          Include flow to represent ICE using TCP.

-          Complete remaining flows that are currently absent.

-          Include any other feedback from WG and from Vancouver
meeting.

I will then be looking for a number of detailed reviews of the 04
version and will be appealing for help just after the meeting.  Until it
appears in the archives, the '03' version can be retrieved from the
following link:
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-03
.txt.

Best Regards,

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Henry Sinnreich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:10:48 -0500

The new ICE flows in version 04 and especially section 4.3 will make this a
priceless reference.

Thanks, Henry

  _____  

From: Chris Boulton [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 6:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jonathan Rosenberg; Gonzalo Camarillo; [email-masked]; Dean Willis;
Rohan Mahy
Subject: NAT Scenarios

All,

            I have submitted a new (03) version of the NAT scenarios draft
to the archives.  This is very much a work in progress version of the
document and contains some WG changes and input from Gonzalo on IPV4/IPV6
transition.  The authors plan to release a new version of the draft shortly
after IETF 64 in Vancouver which will be a major revision and include:-

-          Include any other feedback from WG and from Vancouver meeting.

I will then be looking for a number of detailed reviews of the 04 version
and will be appealing for help just after the meeting.  Until it appears in
the archives, the '03' version can be retrieved from the following link:
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-03.txt
.

Best Regards,

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for
the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of
Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity
Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be
legally binding. Thank-you