Subject: [Sipping] URI-list services drafts

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:25:56 +0300

Folks,

we have submitted revision 04 of the following drafts. They are all 
identical to revision 03 (the only change is the revision number and the 
expiration date). We just want to have non-expired drafts for WG items.

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services-04.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-uri-list-conferencing-04.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-uri-list-message-04.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-uri-list-subscribe-04.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-multiple-refer-04.txt

Note that all these drafts passed WGLC a while ago. They are all waiting 
for consent to be ready.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP