Subject: RE: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 64

From: "Fries, Steffen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:02:49 +0200

Hi,

I would like to talk about the draft "SIP Identity Usage within
Enterprise Scenarios"
(draft-fries-sipping-identity-enterprise-scenario-01.txt) to get an
impression, if this is potential work for the SIPPING WG. I think I
would need 10 minutes incl. discussion. Does this fit into the current
schedule?

Regards	
	Steffen

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:17:01 +0300

All,

note that you do not need to cc: the SIPPING mailing list in your agenda 
requests.

Steffen,

we will log your agenda request (next time, please, use the template we 
provided). We will put together the agenda during the weekend. Then, we 
will know whether or not this fits the schedule.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo