Subject: [Sipping] SIP and IPv6 - PLEASE COMEMNT

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:30:36 -0500

Folks:

I would like to draw your attention to a couple of drafts now
available in the archives:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-sipping-ipv6-sip-01.txt

These drafts talk about using SIP in IPv4/IPv6 networks.  The
former draft discusses systems- and network-related issues in
making SIP work in such networks, while the latter draft outlines
implementation-specific strategies including a set of parser
torture tests.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Ph.D.  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP