Subject: [Sipping] Consent drafts

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:50:27 +0200

Folks,

I have just submitted the drafts that will form the consent bundle. They 
will be presented in Dallas.

Until they appear in the archives, you can fetch them from:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-sipping-consent-framework-04.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-camarillo-sip-consent-method-00.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-reg-event-00.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format-00.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-camarillo-sipping-grant-permission-00.txt
http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-camarillo-sipping-list-state-00.txt 

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP