Subject: [Sipping] File transfer mechanism with SIP

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:51:04 +0200

Hi:

We have just submitted an Internet-Draft that provides a mechanism to 
enable file transfer with SIP. While the document appears in the 
repository, you can fetch a copy from:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/pre/draft-garcia-sipping-file-transfer-mech-00.html
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/pre/draft-garcia-sipping-file-transfer-mech-00.txt

As usually, comments are warmly welcomed.

Regards,

         Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP