Subject: [Sipping] SIP and IPv6 I-Ds

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:05:25 -0600

Folks:

I have released a new revision of the two SIP/IPv6 I-Ds based on
the comments received at the Vancouver IETF.  Until they become
available in the archives, you can get a copy from the URLs below.

SIP/IPv6 Transition I-D
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-02.txt
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-02.html

SIP/IPv6 Torture Test I-D
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-gurbani-sipping-ipv6-sip-02.txt
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-gurbani-sipping-ipv6-sip-02.html

Comments and further feedback welcome.

Thanks,

- vijay
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP