Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 65

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:01:00 +0200

Folks,

The agenda for our face-to-face sessions in Dallas needs to be ready by 
March 13th. So, please, send your agenda requests in an email addressed 
to the chairs and the secretary (Oscar in the cc:) by Thursday March 9th.

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to 
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier for us. A list 
with the agenda requests received will be available at our supplementary 
web page under "Meetings":

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items,
as we did in the last meetings. We will only discuss individual
contributions that have received considerable attention since the last
meeting.

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
         <td>Exploders</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP