Subject: [Sipping] new draft on Authorization Policies for Preventing SPIT

From: Thomas Froment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:50:20 +0100

Folks,

We have  just submitted an I-D on the topic of  "Authorization Policies 
for Preventing SPIT":
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sipping/draft-froment-sipping-spit-authz-policies-00.txt

This draft, in its current form, is more a requirement and "discussion" 
document on how to store policies and rules for SPIT.
It discusses the possibility to extend geopriv-common-policies (as 
presence rules do, for instance).
This document take into account what has currently been done on this 
topic in SIP/SIPPING (identity, sip and saml, consent, puzzle, sip and 
spam)...);

so could be an interesting "piece of the puzzle", comments are welcome,

Best regards,
Thomas

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP