Subject: [Sipping] SIPit 19 registration

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:10:23 -0500

A couple of reminders:

SIPit19 registration is open. The event will be Oct 16-20 at the
University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory.

While the registration deadline is still a few weeks away (9/29), we
are already over 70% full. If you are planning to attend and have
not yet registered, you should do so soon.

Also, please make your hotel reservations early - this is prime leaf- 
peeping
season in New Hampshire and last minute hotels will be very hard to  
find.

See www.sipit.net for more information.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP