Subject: RE: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt

From: "Roy, Radhika R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:46:48 -0400

Mary:
 
Did WG appointed 2 editors for this?
 
Did WG remove others as co-authors?
 
BR\RRR

  _____  

From: [email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]
Sent: Wed 8/30/2006 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. 
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation
Working Group of the IETF. 

        Title           : Framework for real-time text over IP using the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
        Author(s)       : A. Van Wijk, G. Gybels 
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt 
        Pages           : 27 
        Date            : 2006-8-30 
        
This document lists the essential requirements for real-time Text- 
over-IP (ToIP) and defines a framework for implementation of all 
required functions based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and 
the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP). This includes interworking 
between Text-over-IP and existing text telephony on the PSTN and other 
networks. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt>  

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce>  
to change your subscription settings. 

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt". 

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in 
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html <http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html>  
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt>  

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail. 

Send a message to: 
        [email-masked]. 
In the body type: 
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt". 
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in 
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this 
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE" 
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or 
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers

        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with 
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split 
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on 
        how to manipulate these messages. 

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the 
Internet-Draft. 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:14:06 -0500

Radhika,

Per the response on this related topic back in June, there are 2 editors
for this document and the other authors are listed as contributors (per
the RFC editor's desire to not have lots of authors on page 1):
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg11226.html

Cheers,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy, Radhika R. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-toip-07.txt

Mary:

 
BR\RRR

  _____  

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. 
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation
Working Group of the IETF. 

Send a message to: 
        [email-masked]. 
In the body type: 
        
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers