Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-01.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:21:27 -0600

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-test
s-01.txt

We would like 3 volunteers to commit to reviewing the document.  If
interested, please let us know. 

As always, anyone else that gets a chance to review should also send
their feedback to the authors and copy the SIPPING mailing list. 

This WGLC will end on April 6th, 2007 (four weeks time due to overlap
with IETF-68). 

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP