Subject: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile Delivery
	Author(s)	: D. Petrie, S. Channabasappa
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-11.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2007-3-6
	
This document defines a framework to enable configuration of Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agents in SIP deployments.  The
   framework provides a means to deliver profile data that User Agents
   need to be functional, automatically and with minimal (preferably
   none) User and Administrative intervention.  The framework describes
   how SIP User Agents can discover sources, request profiles and
   receive notifications related to profile modifications.  As part of
   this framework, a new SIP event package is defined for notification
   of profile changes.  The framework provides for multiple data
   retrieval options, without requiring or defining retrieval protocols.
   The framework does not include specification of the profile data
   within its scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP