Subject: [Sipping] Additional SIPPING page

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:28:32 +0100

Hi,

on Monday, folks suggested to simplify our additional web page so that 
it is easier to find the spreadsheets with the reviews (including due 
dates, cached reviews, etc.).

Right now you can find them under [WG Review] at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/

We would appreciate feedback on whether or not somebody who opens the 
web page for the first time would be able to find the spreadsheets. 
Other type of feedback would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP