Subject: [Sipping] Service identification - charging

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 06:13:22 -0400

A suggestion: Maybe we should have a separate "charging class"  
identifier, rather than lump this into the P-asserted-service thing,  
as it transcends that problem. (Same local trust properties, naturally.)

Henning

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:49:46 +0100

I think so, for two reasons:

1. This is a very real "thing" that people want to signal.

2. It shows 3GPP we are not anally against people making money :-)

> as it transcends that problem. (Same local trust properties, naturally.)

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.