Subject: [Sipping] Updates to SIPPING WG Review process spreadsheets, reviewer list, guidelines and *NEW* FAQ

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:34:54 -0500

Hi all, 

I've updated the spreadsheets with the recent reviews and new reviewers
for documents undergoing WGLC: 
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews/process) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html 
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml 
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html 
(sorted by WGLC dates - most useful for tracking official WG milestones)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l 
(sorted by document editor - most useful for document editors to know
how to prioritize work) 

In addition, the list of Reviewers has been updated with new reviewers
and also a count of the number of official reviews completed by the
reviewers has been added for statistical and informational purposes:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-reviewer-list
.html

The Guidelines have been updated to reflect our current practices,
including a link to the document review template:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-review-guidel
ines.html

A new FAQ has been added that will hopefully help clarify the format and
content of the information in the spreadsheets, including how the dates
are determined, etc.:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/FAQ.html

Please take a few minutes to review this information and provide
feedback.

========================================================================
========================

The following summarizes some of the most relevant information from the
spreadsheets, including who has the token in terms of actions on the
document: 

Docs currently undergoing WGLC: 
------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-01 (WGLC ends on 06 April 2007)
(4 Week WGLC due to IETF-68) Token: WG, reviewers:  AB Nataraju, AC
Mahendran
- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC ends on 13 April 2007) (4+
Week WGLC due to IETF-68) Token: WG, reviewers: Sriram Parameswar, John
Elwell (general comments expected)

Docs having been forwarded to AD for publication: 
--------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-spam-04 (WGLC ended 31 Dec, re-review ends 17 March
2007) Token: AD (Jon Peterson)

Docs needing revision prior to forwarding to IESG: 
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
- draft-ietf-sipping-sbc-01 (WGLC ended 20 Dec, re-review ended 16 March
2007) Token: Jani Hautakorpi
- draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-01.txt (Template needs updating)
Token: Gonzalo Camarillo
- draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-01.txt (Template needs updating)
Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

Docs planned for WGLC during April/May 2007: 
--------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-01.txt (WGLC 9 April - 30 April
2007) Token: Doc editor (Takuya Sawada) to ensure document is ready for
WGLC by the date for "Revision Due" in the spreadsheet, WG to provide
feedback as to readiness

- draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-02.txt (WGLC 23 April - 14 May 2007)
Token: Doc editor (Miki Hasebe) to ensure document is ready for WGLC by
the date for "Revision Due" in the spreadsheet, WG to provide feedback
as to readiness

Docs planned for WGLC during May/June 2007: 
------------------------------------------- 
- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12 (WGLC 01 May - 22 May 2007)
Token: Design Team, WG
- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-01 (WGLC 15 May - 05 June 2007)
Token: Author (Jonathan Rosenberg) to ensure document is ready for WGLC
by the date for "Revision Due" in the spreadsheet, WG to provide
feedback as to readiness

WGLC of the following 2 documents coordinated with WGLC of
draft-ietf-sip-policy-framework (Token: Document editor (Volker Hilt) to
update by date indicated for "Revision Due" in the spreadsheet): 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03 (WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun 2007) 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-03 (WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun
2007) 

----------------------------------- 
Regards, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP