Subject: [Sipping] General events - discussion list

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:12:15 -0400

As discussed in the SIMPLE meeting today, I've set up a mailing list  
to discuss the use of SIP events for general event notification,  
beyond the uses today (presence, call-related events). If you're  
interested in using event notification for things like medical  
alerts, emergency alerting or similar asynchronous event notification  
applications, you can subscribe to the list at

https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/general-events

A public archive will be available.

As discussed in today's SIPPING meeting, there are apparently other  
event notification mechanism discussions, presumably non-SIP-based,  
in progress. These efforts may be unified at some point.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP