Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING slot on Friday now not needed for ECRIT

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:23:47 +0100

ECRIT got their work done today - any chance we could use their 
no-longer-needed second hour to kick around service-ID some more?

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:31:40 -0500

Wonderful News!  I am just now in the process of updating the agenda to
squeeze in the ICE/ANAT and Service ID items. So, we can definitely use
the time.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Dawkins [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING slot on Friday now not needed for ECRIT

Spencer

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:39:23 -0400

Based on the list discussion on the ICE/ANAT topic, I think this may 
need more than a 5m hum. I suggest 20 or even 30 minutes if possible. 
I'll put together a one-slide summary of pros/cons from the list for 
discussion and a slide for hums.

- Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:18:51 -0500

The agenda has been updated to allow time for discussing Service ID and
ICE/ANAT:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/sipping.html

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:32 AM
To: 'Spencer Dawkins'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Sipping] SIPPING slot on Friday now not needed for ECRIT

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Dawkins [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING slot on Friday now not needed for ECRIT

Spencer