Subject: [Sipping] Updated SIPPING WG document status - 9 March 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:25:54 -0600

Hi all, 
I've updated the spreadsheets with the recent reviews and new
milestones: 
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root 
directory for reviews) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html 
(sorted by Review due date) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml 
(sorted by revision due date) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html 
(sorted by WGLC dates) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l 
(sorted by document editor) 

Docs currently undergoing WGLC: 
------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-01 (WGLC ends on 06 April 2007)
(4 Week WGLC due to IETF-68)

Docs currently undergoing WG review prior to forwarding to IESG: 
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
- draft-ietf-sipping-sbc-01 (WGLC ended 20 Dec, re-review ends 16 March
2007) 
- draft-ietf-sipping-spam-04 (WGLC ended 31 Dec, re-review ends 17 March
2007) 

Docs planned for WGLC during March 2007: 
---------------------------------------- 
- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC 16 March - 13 April 2007) (4
Week WGLC due to IETF-68)

Docs planned for WGLC during April/May 2007: 
--------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-01.txt (WGLC 9 April - 30 April
2007) 
- draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-02.txt (WGLC 23 April - 14 May 2007) 

Docs planned for WGLC during May/June 2007: 
------------------------------------------- 
- draft-ietf-sipping-config-fw-12 (WGLC 01 May - 22 May 2007) 
- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-01 (WGLC 15 May - 05 June 2007)

WGLC of the following 2 documents coordinated with WGLC of
draft-ietf-sip-policy-framework: 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03 (originally targetted for WGLC
21 May - 11 Jun 2007) 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-03 (originally targetted for
WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun 2007) 

----------------------------------- 

The updated milestones somewhat reflect the proposal yesterday to not
change all the dates when we slip milestones, but rather put the delayed
document(s) at the next available review slot (likely at the end of the
queue).  This approach helps in that we impact fewer milestones overall
when a document is delayed for whatever reason.  

It is important that we get sufficient reviewers for the documents to
ensure 
they've been adequately reviewed by the WG.  We cannot add new work
until existing work 
is completed, so authors of newer documents might be interested in
volunteering
to review some of these docs. If you're interested in being an offical
reviewer 
for a particular document, please contact the chairs. 

For folks that aren't official reviewers, your comments are always
welcome and 
of course, the schedule doesn't preclude discussion or review of other
relevant 
documents at anytime. 

I will be out of the office next week, prior to IETF-68, but will update
the spreadsheet with 
new reviewers once I get back online.

Regards, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP