Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: [68ATTENDEES] SIP P2PSIP ROAP ECRIT SIPPING WED Plenary Sessions]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:28:06 +0100

FYI.

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [68ATTENDEES] SIP P2PSIP ROAP ECRIT SIPPING WED Plenary Sessions
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:09:26 -0400
From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

If you are participating in the SIP  P2PSIP  ROAP  ECRIT  SIPPING  WED
Plenary sessions Tuesday through Friday this is for you.

We will be trying a jabber experiment by using a professional
transcriptionist to report the session real time.   It is an experiment
to see whether this service improves access and participation in the
sessions for those where English is a second language, or where hearing
may be difficult because of sound quality, aging ears (like mine), or
other hearing issues.

Unless otherwise directed by the WG Chairs the jabber rooms for this
almost verbatim transcription are:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

The regular jabber rooms for those sessions will still be functioning
for their usual purposes.

It is anticipated that a short survey will be available to capture
feedback on the experiment.

Ray
IAD

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP