Subject: [Sipping] Minor comment on draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-03

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:39:32 -0500

In many places, this document uses the term "URI" to mean "a host name 
or IP address followed by a port number". This is more than a little 
confusing. I propose that it be updated to read "host name or IP address 
and port" where appropriate, and that relevant XML elements be renamed 
(e.g., <local-host-port> instead of <local-uri>).

/a

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:42:13 -0400

Adam,

thanks for your comment. These URIs are indeed hostname/IPaddress and 
port pairs. I'll change this as proposed.

Thanks,

Volker