Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: [68ATTENDEES] Monday: sipping & mmusic sessions]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:35:42 +0100

Folks,

FYI: as discussed at the beginning of the meeting (see email below).

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Monday: sipping & mmusic sessions
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 03:23:23 -0400
From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

If you are participating in the sipping session Monday at 0900, or
mmusic at 1740 this is for you.

We will be trying a jabber experiment by using a professional
transcriptionist to report the session real time.   It is an experiment
to see whether this service improves access and participation in the
sessions for those where English is a second language, or where hearing
may be difficult because of sound quality, aging ears (like mine), or
other hearing issues.

Unless otherwise directed by the WG Chairs it is expected the jabber
rooms are:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

It is anticipated that a solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP