Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - Oct 1st, 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:47:44 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the current status of SIPPING WG chartered items.  Thanks to the
folks that have provided reviews and the editors that have updated
documents!

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair
========================================================================
========

Docs currently undergoing WG review (to determine readiness for WGLC): 
----------------------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-00 (Review period: now-15
Oct 2007)
Token: WG to review and provide input as to readiness/completeness of
this document.
Reviewers: 
*****  We need volunteers to review this doc within the WG.  We will
extend the review timeframe if 
       necessary.  *****

Docs having completed WG review (to determine readiness for WGLC): 
----------------------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-07 (Review period: 20 Aug - 10 Sept
2007)
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) to incorporate  feedback. 
Reviewer:  Vijay Gurbani
***Note: we only got a full review from one reviewer, but there was some
relevant WG email discussion. 

Docs having completed WGLC (since August 31st): 
-------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-03 (WGLC 30 Aug - 30 Sept 2007) 
Token: Doc editor (Takuya Sawada) to respond to WGLC input and update
document.  
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju
Note: 100% response rate from reviewers!

Docs forwarded to IESG: 
-----------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-04 (post-WGLC WG review ended 24 Aug
2007)
Token: AD.
Proto write-up at: 
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/draft-ietf-si
pping-race-examples-04-proto.txt

Docs planned for WGLC through year-end: 
-----------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08 (Review period: 22 Oct - 12 Nov
2007 )
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) working on updates to produce -08
Reviewers:  Guarav Kuhlshreshtha, Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins

Docs being worked post-WGLC: 
---------------------------------------------
Note: for these docs, this is really the last chance for folks to
provide feedback. Past reviewers should ensure that any issues raised
during past reviews have been adequately addressed.  For docs that only
had nits, a WG wide re-review is not necessary.

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC ended 13 April 2007 - Ready
with nits)
Token: Editor to provide updated version. 

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00 (WGLC ended on 21 May 2007)
Token: Editor to provide updated version. 

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12 (Extended WGLC ended 9 July
2007)
Token: Editor (bringing in design team as necessary), WG members that
identified issues during IETF-69 discusses Revision due: Sept. 14th,
2007 (***For folks that raised issues, please send input ASAP***)

- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-04 (WGLC ended 11 June 2007)
Token: Editor working on updates. (companion document
draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-04 is Ready for Proto review)
Note: this document has a dependency on the individual
draft-petrie-sipping-profile-dataset, which has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework (which is a dependency for the
draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework)

========================================================================
 
Links to information on Softarmor:
-----------------------------------
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews/process) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html 
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected) 
(Note: I've only listed the docs that are relevant in this version for
clarity/simplicity)

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:07:46 -0500

Here's the current status of SIPPING WG chartered items.  
Thanks to the folks that have provided reviews and the editors that have
updated documents!  

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

Docs currently undergoing post WGLC review (to determine readiness for
progression to AD/IESG): 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-13 (Review period ends 9 November
2007)
Token: Past reviewers and WG members to review changes. 
Reviewers: John Elwell, Roni Even, Shida Shubert, Dave Robbins
Note: need to retarget IESG date for this document

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-04 (Review period ends 20 November
2007)
Token: Past reviewers and WG members to review changes.  
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju

Docs having completed WG review (to determine readiness for WGLC): 
----------------------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-00 
Token: Document editor to provide updated version 
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh
Note: Document also under review by RAI area (Spencer Dawkins) and APPS
area.

Docs having completed WGLC (since Oct 1st): 
--------------------------------------------

None (planned).

Docs forwarded to IESG(since Oct 1st): 
-----------------------------------------------

None.  

Note: we had several documents due to be forwarded during the month of
October, but there are delays in having the updated docs available. 

Note: need to retarget WGLC 

Docs being worked post-WGLC: 
---------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-08  (WGLC ended in 2005; doc delayed
for GRUU progression)
Token: Editor (Alan Johnston) to provide updated version. 

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC ended 13 April 2007 - Ready
with nits)
Token: Editor (Alan Johnston) to provide updated version. 

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00 (WGLC ended on 21 May 2007)
Token: Editor (Jonathan Rosenberg) to provide updated version. 

Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) working on updates. (companion document

Note: we will need to retarget IESG dates for these documents