Subject: [Sipping] 500 Conference Server full response - is this response code in use

From: "Avasarala Ranjit-A20990" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:54:52 +0800

Hi

The earlier draft on SIP conferencing models
draft-rosenberg-sip-conferencing-models-01.txt, defines a 5xx response:
500 conference server full response to indicate that the conference
server has reached its maximum capacity of users.

But I do not see this response in subsequent versions of draft / RFC. So
which is the response code that is currently used to indicate this
scenario? Or is it not required at all.

Thanks

Regards
Ranjit

-

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP