Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 11 Jan 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:55:10 -0600

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been
updated, with the highlights summarized below, including the proposed
milestones for the new WG documents: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected)

The old review information from 2006-2007 has been removed from the
spreadsheet, but a link to the older spreadsheet is provided for
reference.  And, all the old reviews and PROTO write-ups are cached at:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair
========================================================================

Docs having completed initial WG review (to determine readiness for
WGLC): 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-00
Token: Document editor (Jonathan Rosenberg) to provide updated version 
       => revision due 25 Feb
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh
Note: Document also reviewed by RAI area (Spencer Dawkins) and APPS
area(Claudio Allocchio).

Docs having completed WGLC (since Dec 3rd): 
--------------------------------------------
- None.

Docs being worked post-WGLC: 
----------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-14  
Token: Editor to address issues raised during post-WGLC re-review 
       => revision due  31 Jan
Editors: Sumanth Channabasappa, Dan Petrie
Reviewers: John Elwell, Roni Even, Shida Shubert, Dave Robbins

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-04
Token: Authors (Paul Kyzivat, Takuya Sawada) to update document to
address feedback/nits 
       => revision due 25 Jan
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju

- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-05 (WGLC ended 11 June 2007)
Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) working on updates 
       => revision due 25 Feb
Reviewers: Roni Even, Jari Urpalainen, Christian Schmidt
Note: this document has a dependency on the
draft-petrie-sipping-profile-dataset (agreed as a WG document at
IETF-70), which has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework 
(which is a dependency for the draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework)

Docs awaiting PROTO review/write-up:
-------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-08
Token: Chair (Gonzalo)
Editor: Alan Johnston
Reviewers: AC Mahendran, John Elwell, Xavier Marjou

Docs forwarded to IESG(since Dec 3rd): 
--------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer
Token: AD
Editor: Alan Johnston

- draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package 
Token: AD
Editor: Volker Hilt

Docs planned for WG review during Jan/Feb/Mar:
-----------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-01 (post WGLC re-review period 09 -
23 Jan)
Token: Reviewers to re-review to ensure issues/nits have been addressed.
Editor: Jonathan Rosenberg to provide updated version post review
        => revision due 25 Feb 
Reviewers: Volker Hilt, Spencer Dawkins and Tolga Asveren

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08 (WGLC Review period: 3-31 March
2008 - long WGLC during IETF )
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) working on updates to produce -08
       => revision due 25 Feb 
Reviewers:  Guarav Kuhlshreshtha, Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins

New WG documents (proposed milestones):
----------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets (derived from
draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets-05)
Token: Editor (Sam Ganesan) to incorporate proposed changes and submit
as a WG do
       => -00 due on 18 Feb
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 31 March - 21 April
Proposed WGLC dates: 5-26 May 2008
Proposed IESG milestone: Aug 2008

- draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements (based on
draft-houri-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements)
Token: Editor (Avshalom Houri) to submit -00
       => -00 due on 18 Feb
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 14 April - 5 May
Proposed WGLC dates: 4-25 Aug 2008
Proposed IESG milestone: Nov 2008

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai (based on
draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai)
Token: Editor (John Elwell) to submit -00
       => -00 due on 18 Feb
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 28 April - 12 May
Proposed WGLC dates: 8-29 Sept 2008
Proposed IESG milestone: Dec 2008

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:25:15 -0600

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been
updated, with the
status of the work items summarized below, including milestones for the
new work items: 

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

Docs undergoing WG review: 
--------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-05 (Post-WGLC review)
Authors: Paul Kyzivat, Takuya Sawada
Token: WG and past reviewers to review for readiness to progress to AD
       => comments due by 1 Feb 2008
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju

Docs having completed WGLC (since Jan 11th): 
--------------------------------------------
- None.

Docs being updated post-initial WG review (to determine readiness for
WGLC): 

       => revision due  31 Jan 2008

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-09
Token: Editor (Alan Johnston) to address issues raised during post-WGLC
re-review
       => revision due 25 Feb
Reviewers: AC Mahendran, John Elwell, Xavier Marjou

Docs forwarded to IESG(since Jan 11th): 
--------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-02
Token: AD
Editor: Jonathan Rosenberg
Reviewers: Volker Hilt, Spencer Dawkins and Tolga Asveren
PROTO chair: Mary Barnes

Docs planned for WG review during Feb/Mar:
-----------------------------------------------