Subject: [Sipping] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC3398 (2161)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC3398,
"Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) User Part (ISUP) to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Mapping".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=3398&eid=2161

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Andrew Miller <[email-masked]>

Section: 8.2.6.1

Original Text
-------------
504 Version Not Supported            127 Interworking (+)

Corrected Text
--------------
505 Version Not Supported            127 Interworking (+)

Notes
-----
504 appears twice with different text. From the context, it looks like the text in the second entry is correct, and the number is wrong.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC3398 (draft-ietf-sipping-isup-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) User Part (ISUP) to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Mapping
Publication Date    : December 2002
Author(s)           : G. Camarillo, A. B. Roach, J. Peterson, L. Ong
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Session Initiation Proposal Investigation
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG