Subject: [siprec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-siprec-req-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 00:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for SIP-based Media Recording (SIPREC)
	Author(s)       : K. Rehor, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-req-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-05-03

Session recording is a critical requirement in many business
communications environments such as call centers and financial
trading floors.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
recorded for regulatory and compliance reasons.  In others, calls may
be recorded for quality control or business analytics.

Recording is typically performed by sending a copy of the session
media to the recording devices.  This document specifies requirements
for extensions to SIP that will manage delivery of RTP media to a
recording device.  This is being referred to as SIP-based Media
Recording.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-req-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.