Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 00:08:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-07-06

   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
   viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS) and the Recording metadata
   format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:44:17 +0530

Hello All,

I have posted the ver 02 of metadata draft. It has the changes that were
agreed in last interim (refer mail-thread) incorporated
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02173.html

Also we have merged the format draft(individual) to the metadata draft
(IETF draft) after the consensus
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02154.html

Please review the metadata draft at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt and provide
your valuable comments.

Regards,
Ram

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:39 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working
> Group of the IETF.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> siprec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:58:58 +0200

Thanks to the editors for doing this merge.

Now that we have all the metadata material together in one draft, it would be an excellent time for folks to give it a careful read and get discussion going on the list, so that we can identify key issues for the session in Quebec.

Also, can the editors / authors of all the drafts let me know their requirements for agenda slots?

John

> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)
> Sent: 06 July 2011 08:14
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Paul Kyzivat (pkyzivat)
> Subject: Re: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-02.txt
> 
> Hello All,
>