Subject: Re: [siprec] draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02 - review

From: "Parthasarathi R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:21:18 +0530

Hi Ofir,

Sorry for the delay response. Thanks a lot for your detailed review.

All your reviews comments in the below are accepted and the proposed changes
in the comments will be incorporated in the next revision.

Please let us know any other comments in the callflow.

Thanks

Partha

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Ofir Roth
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02 - review

Hi,

I have reviewed "draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02" and have some comments: 

1.       dataMode element name is not compliant with metadata schema V8/9 -
should be datamode.

2.       Participantsessionassoc in the initial metadata (simple call) is
missing session ID (the same for the first transfer scenario).

3.       Section 3.3/resume - " The snapshot will look pretty much same as
above with just the SDP" - metadata should also include two of the "send"
streams (audio/video) to indicate that the streams are open on both channels
and not only SDP change as stated above (similar to the initial complete
metadata snapshot).

4.       Section 3.6 - the last stream is redundant
(EiXGlc+4TruqqoDaNE76ag==) - not in use and can be removed from the
metadata.

Thanks,
Ofir.