Subject: [siprec] adoption of conf drafts

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:21:25 -0400

In my presentation in London I talked about two drafts:

- draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-01
- draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-00

Toward the end of that presentation, the chair asked about adoption. The 
following is from the minutes:

Chair - is this ready to be adopted as a WG item yet?
Paul - use cases, approaching
Chair (Brian) - approaching what I need - speaking personally, exactly 
what I wanted to see in this work
Paul - want more discussion on the list - it is a framework at this 
stage - time to speak up - no strong preference -
Chair - please read the documents and send comments to the list - we 
want to move this document along

I have a couple of questions about this:

- was the question about adoption in regard to the use cases document,
   the msrp document, or both?

- how do you want to proceed on this? Do you want to make a proposal
   to adopt and ask for comments on that?

In any case, I ask for people to review and comment on both of these drafts.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:18:56 +0000

> In any case, I ask for people to review and comment on both of these

We definitely need some review and list discussion on these two documents to get an idea of the level of support for them and whether they are what the group wants to adopt.

So please have a look at these and send comments.

Andy