Subject: [Slim] Virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 13:08:15 -0700

Hi SLIMmers,

I've creatd a Doodle poll to set a time and date for a virtual 
Bar-BoF for SLIM.

To follow up on the SLIM face-to-face discussion in Dallas, this 
virtual bar-BoF provides an opportunity for further discussion with a 
goal of gaining consensus on moving forward with a charter.

In particular:
    (1) Are there objections to the current proposed charter wording, 
or is it acceptable?
    (2) Are there objections to moving forward on this basis?

Please participate in the Doodle poll to select the time/date, and 
then in the virtual Bar-BoF.

http://doodle.com/ryuai9ieqxi7hue2

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
    --George Bernard Shaw

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:37:54 +1000

Hello Randall,

I won't be able to make the virtual Bar-BoF. My previous comments have 
been addressed in the charter so I have no objections to moving forward. 
The only thing is that the goal and milestones look quite ambitious.

Regards, Christian

On 29/05/2015 6:08 AM, Randall Gellens wrote:
> Hi SLIMmers,
>
> I've creatd a Doodle poll to set a time and date for a virtual Bar-BoF 
> for SLIM.
>