Subject: [Slim] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-slim-00-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:43:53 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-slim-00-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-slim/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would suggest being slightly more specific on the call routing aspect:

OLD
The group's initial focus will not be on call routing. 

NEW
The group's initial focus will not be on supporting language-based call
routing decisions.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:41:21 -0400

> The group's initial focus will not be on supporting language-based call

Quite.  I'll make the change.

Barry

---

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:19:47 +0200

I think we are doing the exact opposite to the new proposed wording.
We are SUPPORTING language based call routing decisions with the 
information provided, but we are not SPECIFYING how the decisions shall 
be made based on our information.

I suggest to make that clear by the following:

OLD

The group's initial focus will not be on supporting language-based call
routing decisions.  Once the initial work is sufficiently progressed, the
group may  address call routing, with the timing at the judgment of the
chairs.

NEW

The group's initial focus will be on information for support of language-based call
routing decisions.  Once the initial work is sufficiently progressed, the
group may address mechanisms for making call routing decisions, with the timing at the judgment of the
chairs.

/Gunnar

-----------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
[email-masked]
+46 708 204 288

Den 2015-09-16 kl. 02:41, skrev Barry Leiba:
> _______________________________________________
> SLIM mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim