Subject: [smartpower-interest] Group Dynamics in substation Publisher/Subscriber groups

From: suhas aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:18:50 +0530

Respected sir,

I want to discuss a research proposal.I have searched a lot on the web and
tried a lot to get some feedback on my proposal related to smart grids but
very few people have worked in related domain highlighted in my proposal and
I have not been able to get significant comments on the same.Sir,I
understand that I am asking for your precious time but if you could please
kindly just have a look at the proposal and let me know whether I am in a
right direction,I will be really thankful and obliged.
One key question I am not being able to figure out is that according to
Jianqing Zhang's Thesis at UIUC ,publisher subscriber groups
in a substation are stable -
http://seclab.web.cs.illinois.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Zhang10.pdf
but I am thinking that is their a possibility of group dynamics behaviour to
be present that is - groups coalesce ,split ,subgroup being generated ?If
yes,this can have significant impact on group rekeying operation.Can we use
key graphs in addition in substation groups?

My proposal is available at -
https://sites.google.com/site/suhasprojectprofilesite/homepage/research-proposal

Also,sir is their a possibility of doing a internship in this area?

Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Suhas Aggarwal

---

From: suhas aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:19:22 +0530

Here is the link to my resume in intern position context -
https://sites.google.com/site/suhasprojectprofilesite/resume

Suhas

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:02 PM, suhas aggarwal <[email-masked]> wrote:

> but I am thinking that is their a possibility of group dynamics behaviour
> to be present that is - groups coalesce ,split ,subgroup being generated ?If

---

From: suhas aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:18:52 +0530

Respected sir,

Is their a possibility of intern?

Suhas