Subject: [Smf-discussion] FW: next prerev

From: "Joe Macker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:12:31 -0400

All:

Here is a slightly revised SMF pre-00 WG doc.
It written in the spirit of a design team document (You are all noted
contributors) I want to get this cleaned up tomorrow since I am going on
vacation next week.

Since this is EXP it has quite a few TBDs but I think that's ok to get
discussions going.
Brian Adamson will be at the IETF and has a working early prototype
supporting three relay set modes.  I'd like to get some input on the header
extension notion and other issues pointed out.

Please provide feedback if you can. I am including the txt file as a pre 00.
I added some references I am sure there are more that are notable.
I'd like to reference something other than Ids where possible.  MPR-F should
obviously get a nod. How would you recommend we do that? What reference...

Need to wrap this -oo up by next week. But we can continue to make revisions
afer the submission deadline and post those.

Regards,
-joe
_______________________________________________
Smf-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/smf-discussion