Subject: S-MIME key length

From: V KRISHNA REDDY <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:56:24 +0530 (IST)

I want the information whether s-mime specification gives us the
flexibilty to use 1024 bit key length.Actually what is the status of the
specification regarding key length.
--krishna

---

From: Bruce Greenblatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:32:35 -0700

As I understand it, the S/MIME spec lets you use any key length that you
want, as long as you have an algorithm OID for it...  So, you can
definitely use 1024 bit keys.

>specification regarding key length.
==============================================
Bruce Greenblatt, Ph. D.
Directory Tools and Application Services, Inc.
http://www.directory-applications.com

---

From: V KRISHNA REDDY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:55:20 +0530 (IST)

Can you please send me the format for the S/MIME v3 certificates.i.e. I
want to have the all the required fields in the smime v3 certificates.
--krishna.