Subject: MIME User Agent Check List

From: Brandon Dingae <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:54:00 -0700

Hello,

I am currently doing some research for an internet company concerning
MUA capabilities and one of our major concerns is
Multi-part/alternative.  The reason that I am writing you, is to ask if
there are any current resources that will outline the capabilities of
current MUA's ?  I appreciate any help that can be offered.  Thank you
for your time and consideration of my request.

Brandon

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandon D.
Technical Service
[email-masked]
Direct line: 303.381.7119
http://www.messagemedia.com
"The leading source of e-messaging services for building
 customer relationships online."
--------------------------------------------------------------------