Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-smime-idea-01

From: "Jim Schaad (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:45:31 -0800

1.  Please include the standard text relating to RFC2119 and then capitalize
the approprate wording in the document.

2. Section 2, para 6:  I would like it if the alternative of not including
the IV in the IDEA-CBC parameters had a SHOULD NOT on it.

3.  Section 4:  Please include the actual encoded bytes used in the S/MIME
capabilty so there is no mistake on the correct sequence to use when doing
the byte compares.

jim

---

From: Teiwes Stephan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:55:53 +0100

Jim,

thanks a lot for your comments. I'll work on the corrections.

*Stephan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Schaad (Exchange) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. November 1999 18:46
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ietf-Smime (E-mail)
Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-smime-idea-01

jim