Subject: Doubt in IETF draft, "Securing X.400 Content".

From: "Sreeramulu, Diguvapalem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:52:25 +0530

Hi,
  This is Sreeramulu.D. working for Digital GlobalSoft Ltd, a subsidiary of
Hewlette-Packard co.,U.S.A. Currently we are working on sending s/mime
mssages in b/n Internet and X.400. This mail is regarding the IETF draft,
"Securing X.400 content". I have a scenario in which I have to send a
secured X.400 content to an internet user.  What is an OM_class (like
OMP_O_IM_C_INTERPERSONAL_MSG),to create a content object from? Or otherwise
can we put the protected X.400 content in an oject of an OM_class,
OMP_O_MH_C_GENERAL_CONTENT and send it across? 
 
Hope you could understand my problem. Hoping an elaborated reply from you as
soon as possible.
 
Thanks&Regards, 
  Sreeramulu.D
   Mailbus Engineering,
   Digital GlobalSoft Ltd.,
   INDIA.

---

From: "Bonatti, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:36:05 -0400

Sreeramulu.D,

  I don't think I am familiar with the class hierarchy to which you are
referring.  However, if I'm guessing correctly based on the names (always a
haphazard way to do business) it sounds like the OMP_O_MH_C_GENERAL_CONTENT
class would be appropriate.  I assume that OMP_O_IM_C_INTERPERSONAL_MSG and
OMP_O_MH_C_GENERAL_CONTENT are polymorphic class definitions that be used
interchangably when submitting a message to the MTS.

  Am I on the right track here?

Regards,
Chris B.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Sreeramulu, Diguvapalem
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 01:22
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Doubt in IETF draft, "Securing X.400 Content".

Hi,

Thanks&Regards,
  Sreeramulu.D
   Mailbus Engineering,
   Digital GlobalSoft Ltd.,
   INDIA.