Subject: Underground secrets revealed -berenices teacart

From: "Secrets Uncovered newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:40:15 -0200

THE BOOK'S THEY TRIED TO BAN

"Your book was a fantastic source

of all the essential insider information
that is so hard to find anywhere else. Excellent!!!"
- Martin Mconnell

Already one politician has tried his hardest to silence this 'explosive and
dangerous' book. Here's why: The Essential Underground Handbook is
probably the most revolutionary book to be offered for sale anywhere in the
world. Discover the secrets your governments don't want you to know Here's
a sample of what's inside:

The quick start guide to offshore banking - how to open 5 offshore bank
accounts in less than 5 minutes!

How to keep all your money instead of giving it to the tax
authorities

Transfer money anonymously and safely using pass through accounts, stash
accounts and spend accounts

Open anonymous merchant accounts to take credit card payments from
anywhere in the world

How to get anonymous Visa and MasterCard credit cards

How to set up discreet mail drops in over 100 countries with little or
no identification requirements

How to get an untraceable GSM cell phone and set up telephone
numbers in most major cities in the world.

How to surf the internet anonymously using a network of 'public' proxy
servers and route your anonymous internet connection through multiple
countries

How to set up International Business Corporations (IBCs) in over 30
offshore jurisdictions such as Panama, Channel Islands and the Bahamas

How to get a legal second passport from another country and use it to
travel safely worldwide

How to get fake identity documents (plus a FREE BONUS of a
collection of 20 different types of identity documents - see bonus section for
details)

How to acquire and use an International drivers permit in a different
name to drive 'legally' in any country around the world

How to hack into other poples computers remotely - we show you a hacking
walkthrough that describes one easy technique that gives almost guaranteed
access to files on other peoples computers

Automated hacking tools how to set up, install and use automated
hacking tools

Tracing and Tracking people - including missing persons - we show you
some of the methods used by Private Investigators to find those who don't want
to be found

Performing background checks on people - find out lots of hidden
information about new employees, business associates and potential clients

Confidential Check Cashing Services that will cash any check in any name
even if you don't have ID

Discover sources for the most controversial insider magazines and journals.
You won't find many of these advertised in the mainstream - they are truly
underground

How to get a prestigious title - you could become a Lord, Lady, Count,
Countess or Sir for only a few dollars

How to be ordained as a minister - free of charge, form your own church
and be legally exempt from taxes

Find out
how these books can change
your life

If you would prefer not to recieve these messages
Check Here