Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-examples-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:15:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Examples of S/MIME Messages
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-examples-15.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-8-25
	
This document gives examples of message bodies formatted using S/MIME.
Specifically, it has examples of Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
objects and S/MIME messages (including the MIME formatting).
It includes examples of many common CMS formats. The purpose of this document is to help increase interoperability for S/MIME and other protocols that rely on CMS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-examples-15.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-smime-examples-15.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-examples-15.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:23:32 -0700

This has all of the proposed changes that I know of.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium