Subject: Computer Delivery Confirmation #048Q-VBCC6735

From: "Computer Laptop Giveaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:56:20 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dell Computer GiftCard OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://xefuse.deliveredinternet.com/unldell

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Dell Computer Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $250 Dell Computer Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://xefuse.deliveredinternet.com/unldell

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

hastihono kejabizufe tnjnf.bsdijwf pukiphu jfug-psh ndiathozime cikedo vistephex fuquikosh shefux ndorizukind lonofinew

Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work?

Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?

Who gets to keep the pennies in a wishing well?

If you went back in time and killed your mother would you disappear the moment you killed her?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Why is Donkey Kong called "DONKEY" Kong if he's a monkey?

If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Do the air bubbles that are created when you fart in water, smell when they pop?

When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do

you call a girl that is named after her mother?

Just what was the "Baby On Board" sign for? Did it help us decide which car not to

hit in case of an accident?

Does Hawaiian Punch come from Hawaii?

If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?

Can you cry under water?

If all of the Acme stuff doesn't work, why does Wile Coyote keep buying their products?