Subject: Delivery Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

From: "AmazingOffers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:24:15 -0800

CustomerService

Customer Incentive Promotions

14545 J Military Tr. #189

Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

-----------------------------------------------------------

CircuitCity GiftCard OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://musha.edwarddavis.net/circi

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $250 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://musha.edwarddavis.net/circi

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

http://musha.edwarddavis.net/circi/tr.cgi?xp=t0376706cwn&n=z706830647hqr&h=wqz5666b6c79ln&o=jwl68436c687vsr&g=pyq7693172756aiok&z=tupl

GeorgeWhite.net

122 N. 2nd St. Ste A-408

Phoenix, AZ 85004

cakijojast jazoozeji tnjnf.bsdijwf handejoope jfug-psh ndixuthu wiquediimo fibuc kangagong viwonoho zeman vathoco

-"Its ok to kiss a fool, its ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you!"