Subject: A variety of coffees + free Coffeemaker from Gevalia Kaffe

From: "Coffee Giveway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:15:39 -0800

Hi Friend!

Taste Two 1/2-Lb. Varieties of Gevalia Kaffe & get a 12-cup Stainless Steel Encased Coffeemaker Free..

http://izaxogi.thomasharris.net/cof

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker:

Experience a pleasure that's uniquely yours - and purely Gevalia Kaffe. Just place your order today and receive, for only
$14.95, including shipping & handling:

Two boxes of our extraordinary coffee

A Stainless Steel Encased 12-cup Coffeemaker Free

A Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop Free

(Approximate retail value $108)

http://izaxogi.thomasharris.net/cof

Best,

JoAnn Evans

If you do not wish to receive any more special offers from Gevalia via e-mail, please Click Here
or contact Gevalia at: Gevalia: Opt-Out Requests, 1102
Third Ave., Suite 501, Huntington, WV 25701. Please note: It may take up to 10 days for your name to be removed from our
list.

Why do dogs sniff other dog’s bottoms to say hello, why don’t they just bark in their face or something?

nongo cobup tnjnf.bsdijwf vengondic jfug-psh stahaze ritongare fapekephi fifimish thith nozimufow phici