Subject: Delivery Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

From: "AmazingOffers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 03:27:15 -0800

CustomerService

Product Opinion Panel

14545 J Military Tr. #189

Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's Secret GiftCard OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://kozasta.sizablenews.com/fredvic

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Victoria's Secret Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $250 Victoria's Secret Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://kozasta.sizablenews.com/fredvic

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Product Opinion Panel

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

http://kozasta.sizablenews.com/fredvic/tr.cgi?g=ql0376706c706830puv&r=ln6475666b6c79684g&jw=zw36c6877693172756aui&hn=nsihu

QAAA.net

122 N. 2nd St. Ste A-408

Phoenix, AZ 85004

sozenalob stosogi tnjnf.bsdijwf ndaquap jfug-psh wokopho shuquash quiber jutacebut oaxot thehicijith songoph

Chicago Poet Pt.2

Ah, this looking-glass man!

Liar, fool, dreamer, play-actor,

Soldier, dusty drinker of dust-

Ah! he will go with me

Down the dark stairway

When nobody else is looking,

When everybody else is gone.