Subject: Business Assisstance

From: "barry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:02:29 -0700

Greetings and Compliments.

I strongly regret any inconvenience the receipt of this letter may 
causeyou, bearing in mind the nature of its content coming from a person 
withoutanyreferral, but please read and assimilate its content and objectively 
considerif we can work together.

I am the head of the account department of a Private Bank in 
Netherlandsand I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe 
wouldbe of interest to you.

This involves a client who shared the same last name with you and had 
aninvestment placed under our bank's management years ago, the 
circumstancessurrounding the investment made by this client who died interstate, 
with no known nominated successor in title over this investment made with the 
PrivateBanking Branch of my bank has made it very difficult to locate anyone 
whois directly related to the deceased.

With the very strong feeling that no one will ever come forward to 
claimthefunds and the investigation coming to a close after several months, the
needfor an assistance becomes crucial, as a next of kin to the depositor is
earnestlybeing searched for, I have already developed a foolproof, legal and 
totallyrisk free means through which the fund can be released to your 
nominatedbankaccount within a very short time after due documentation and 
authenticationprocess.

The strategy is to use my position and influence as the Head of the 
branchand Personal Account office of the deceased to present you as a next of
Kin andbeneficiary of the deposit. I want to assure you that I have concluded 
alllocal modalities for the successful completion of this within 10 
bankingdays ofyour agreement to proceed with me as the required assistance is 
perfectedto be100% risk free.

I expect your urgent response and if in the affirmative, I shall
advice you on what we need to do.

Best regards,
Barry Douglas.

[email-masked]