Subject: Dont deny

From: "Alden Caudill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 01:29:16 -0600

Hey Clare,

Remember I told you about that e-mail I got the other day saying 
I could get my B/A, B/S/C, M/A, M/S/C, M/B/A, P/H/D, in 2 weeks 
without any study required and 100% verifiable ?

Well bro I gave it a shot and now 2 weeks later I have my BA and 
working on getting my Masters which I will have finished up in the next 
week and half! 

I didn't believe this either man, I was a bit skeptical when i 
first heard about it too , but the counselor made it clear it was ,.100% legit 
and the& op,portunity 
exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award
degre.es at their dis.cretion.

bro life cant get any better for me right now... I have jobs that wouldn't of 
gave me a chance before calling me off the hook wanting me to come work for 
them, also the money i'm capable of making now is amazing!

Listen Clare,I've known you for over 10years man,I know you have been struggling with bills, and working 2 jobs including your wife 
is working full time now right ?

 Well, Listen to an old friend for once , and do this one thing not just for me and my satisfac,tion of 
seeing you succeed , but just think how much happier you & your family 
will be when you are making the money you deserve at a job you actually like!

Take advantage of this opportunity right now man , the counselor told me the 
other day they aren't accepting many more students for this offer so hurry and 
call this # 1-(2,0,6,)-984-4134 it will be the best thing you 
ever did, trust me! 

Just leave a brief message with the de.gree you're interested and they will call back A.S,A,P.

Well bud, opport,unity only knocks once... and I opened the door. I'm 
on my way to being the successful man that I always knew I would be, just 
didn't think it would be this fast and easy!

let me know how it goes 

your friend, Gibbs