Subject: Prescription Drugs

From: "Merrill G. Humphrey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 03:18:28 +0700

Secure pharmacy - Visit our online store and save.

Save up to 80% compared to normal rates.

All popular drugs are available!

- Buy in Bulk and Save!
- World wide shipping
- No Doctor Visits
- Next Day Priority Shipping
- No Prescriptions
- Discreet Packaging

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you
need.

Go here: http://ryao.com/pharm/phrm/

Secure Pharmacy is your convenient, safe and private online source for
FDA approved pharmacy prescriptions. We sell brand-name and exact
generic equivalents of US FDA approved prescription drugs through our
fully-licensed overseas pharmacy. Upon approval of your medical
information, a licensed physician will issue a free prescription which
can be filled and shipped to you in one business day.

No thanks: http://ryao.com/q.php