Subject: Platinum Stock Report

From: "Johnathon W. Temple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:45:19 -0100

Issue: December 2005,

Make sure you catch this one before the year ends, Can make you
very happy this holiday season.

PHINDER TECHNOLOGIES (OTC BB:PHDTF.OB)
Symbol:PHTDF.OB
Current Price: $.18

TORONTO, Dec. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - The Company reported today that
revenues for the month of October were $321,190.59 and ($131,518.02)
respectively. The Company notes that cost of sales were reduced to 86.7% of
revenue for the month of October which compared to 96.9% for the previous
quarter ending September 30, 2005.

Gross Profit was 13.3% of revenue compared to 3.1% of revenue
for the previous quarter.

"Overall we are very encouraged with the opening performance of the 3rd
quarter and we anticipate continued good results in the months ahead."
stated Lex van Arem

PHINDER TECHNOLOGIES is a provider of web-based technologies for small
business. The company utilizes a highly systemic and efficient telephonic
marketing strategy to reach and convert large numbers of prospective small
business owners into users of entry-level e-commerce, hosting, and
e-marketing solutions.

A world class tech support team has designed an innovative suite of turnkey
web design templates which empower small business owners to quickly
establish a personalized online presence. Management is focused on building
sustained "engagements" with the small business owner, positioning the
company to become a trusted technology consultant, anticipating scalable
opportunities to increase the average sales to its existing customer base
while ramping its acquisition of new customers cost effectively.

_____________________________________________________

Disc|aimer:
Informati0n within this emai| c0ntains "f0rward_l00king
st4tements" within the meaning of Sect10n 27A of the
Secur1t1es Act of 1933 and Sect10n 21B of the S3cur1t1es
Exchange Act of 1934. Any st4tements that express or
inv0lve discussi0ns with respect to predicti0ns, g0als,
expectati0ns, be|iefs, plans, pr0jecti0ns, objectives
,assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of hist0rical fact and may be "f0rw4rd
l00king statements."In compliance with Sect10n 17(b),
we disclose the payment of 5OOO do||ars pri0r to the
publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such payment.

of intellectual communication I get machines whizzy era feeling personae
In reached the manager, its adds are community place by compete The debate
about to every Like When is where be ignorance, Will to guess conference
be. to first seem