Subject: Euromillion Loteria Espa�ol

From: "info mailer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:17:17 +0000

Euromillion Loteria Español
Paseo De La Castellana
15-89, 28008 Madrid.
Spain Branch.
Ref. Nº: ES/007/05/12/MAD.
Batch. Nº: GHT/2907/333/05.

           YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held on 30th September, 2005. This is a millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional  program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you
do not need to buy  ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached
to ticket star number (4-5) drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers
3-19-26-49-50 which consequently won the draw in the  Second category.
You have been approve for the star prize of EUR 667,248.26.(Six  Hundred And
Sixty Seven Thousand, Two Hundred And Fourty Eight Euros. Twenty Six Cents)

                 CONGRATULATIONS !!!
You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you
receive  your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to
you. This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people
you may tell  as we have had cases like this before, please send your
Full Name,Home and Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your
winning ticket number,reference numbers and amount won information for
processing of your winning fund  to our registered claim agent in
addrres
below.

mainlandtrust Security Service
Mr.Phillip Weeks
Address: Avenida de America 12
Madrid Spain.
E-mail:[email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20th of December,
2005.Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number
in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of
address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Once again congratulations.
Best regard,
Mrs. Emily Simon,
Lottery coordinator.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited. The sender accepts no liability for the
improper transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt