From: "Mrs Wendy Witkamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:39:58 +0000

FROM: MRS.WENDY WITKAMP
THE LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION
BACTH NO:LHTE/EU/1599/66788
REF. No: LHTE/EU/1570/60654/002

WINNING NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE

This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL LOTTERY BALLOT 
INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 17th of DECEMBER, 2005.
Due to the mix up of number, the results were released on the 18th of 
DECEMBER, 2005. Your email address attached to Ticket No:4586394333 with 
Serial No 2114654777 drew the lucky numbers of 04-01-55-40-89 which 
subsequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 1.000,000.00
EUROS(ONE MILLION EUROS ONLY) in credit to a file reference number
KHLM8774352087 This is from total prize money of 5.000,000.00(FIVE
MILLION EUROS) shared among the international winners in our 1st -5th
categories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 25,000 company email addresses and 3,000,000 individual email
addresses from all search engines and website all over the world as part of 
International Promotions Program,conducted ever y TWO years ,and this is 
promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your funds is now in custody of a financial/Security company insured in
your FILE REFERENCE and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants. To process your claim, please contact your file/claim officer: 
Mr Mark David, Dayzers Lottery Tel, +31-622-685-265 email to: 
[email-masked] Make sure that you quote your winning references in 
all your correspondence with them.

Please be warned. You can go to our online result site to confirm the
value of your winnings and also get a prize breakdown:- www.dayzers.nl
Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of NETHERLANDS will be
required to procure an Affidavits of Lotto Claim/Court clearance
certificate from the Court in NETHERLANDS prior to European Gaming
Board as required by the paying Authority. Please be aware that your
Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, For 
due processing and remittance of your winning prize to designated account of 
your choice, please treat as urgent.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent and all reply must be via email as to
ensure the legibility. Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Note
that all winning must be claimed not later than 28th DECEMBER
2005.After this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next
stake Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for 
being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is 
automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Wendy Witkamp
Lottery Coordinator