Subject: [D E T A I L S] In motion for Wednesday almanac's anemometry bounty's

From: "h7vc7av" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 13:27:11 +0100

GAPJ- GOLDEN APPLE OIL/GAS

Current Price: $ 0.50
Short Term Price: $ 1.50
3 Month Price: $ 4.50

Before we start with the profile of GAPJ we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting on today. And it will 
go all week so it would be best to get in NOW

S T R O N G  B U Y  R E C O M M E N D A T I O N

Current Press Release

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. and Franklin Ross Securities Complete Private Placement

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ - News) is pleased to announce it has completed the initial private placement with Franklin Ross Securities of 
New Jersey.

The terms of the deal provide for Franklin Ross to purchase 181,818 shares of Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. restricted stock priced at .10 per 
share.

The company is currently negotiating with several investor groups for the next phase of financing.

Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Golden Apple is an independent oil and gas producer with a focus on North and South American properties. The 
Company applies advanced technologies to systematically explore and develop its oil and natural gas opportunities. Golden Apple focuses its 
activities where technology can be used effectively to maximize returns on invested capital by reducing drilling risk and enhancing its ability to 
cost-effectively grow reserves and production volumes.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc has opened a Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario to facilitate the management of its Canadian operations. All 
correspondence and communication will continue to be serviced by the company's head office staff in Phoenix Arizona.

GET IN NOW , DO NOT REGRET LATER

Alabamian feedings Atwood afternoons Istvan alligators ghoul licked displeasing dusting desk's leading aspersion diverting merging displeasing ivy axon conjugacy frugally daemons computational abreaction launderer bounty's microsecond's hypophyseal Fatima burlesques activity afternoons conferee Gorham contestant bewhiskered glacier Wilmington jostle contestant magicians