Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Pamila Franchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:15:49 -0700

D y ea d r H f om i e O l wn a er,

Your c l re j di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV u VN r h ea d l e y st s at l e and want I q MME e DIAT a E c
s as g h to s h pen r d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW n ER your monthly p p aym h ent a
s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea o ls v we have T a ODA a Y:

$ 49 k 0 , 00 x 0 a q s lo i w a v s 3 , 6 i 5 %
$ 37 y 0 , 0 h 00 a k s lo u w a n s 3 , 9 a 0 %
$ 25 v 0 , 00 j 0 a d s lo t w a s s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 20 v 0 , 00 e 0 a d s l l ow a y s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V o is x it ou i r web s c it q e <http://lsrmu.com/m1/> 

Pamila Franchi , Ap q pr g ov x al Ma r na k ge m r

and held them in the light caressing and fingering them. Fili and Kili
were almost in merry mood, and finding still hanging there many golden
harps strung with silver they took them and struck them; and being
magical (and also untouched by the dragon, who had small interests in