Subject: specs for this week [NEWS NEW PICK friday it is] gathers custard galenite

From: "qzqpgnho duwbzbdft" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:22:14 +0800

Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX)
Current Price: 0.79

The Rally has begun
Watch this one like a hawk, this report is sent because the potential is incredible

H U G E  N E W S read below
S T R O N G  B U Y 

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Aggressive and energetic, Infinex boasts a dynamic and diversified portfolio of operations across North America, with an eye on international 
expansion. 

Grounded in natural resource exploration, Inifinex also offers investors access to exciting new developments in the high-tech sector and the booming 
international real estate market. Our market based experience, tenacious research techniques, and razor sharp analytical skills allow us to leverage 
opportunities in emerging markets and developing technologies. 

Identifying these opportunities in the earliest stages allows us to accelerate business development and fully realize the company.s true potential. 
Maximizing overall profitability and in turn enhancing shareholder value. 

Current Press Release

Infinex Announces Extension to Its Agreement in Chile
LAS VEGAS, NV, May 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX:OB - News; "the Company") and its Board of Directors are pleased to 
announce that the Company has received an extension (90 days) to its Agreement for the due diligence period, in an effort to fully verify the offered 
title and all additional documentation, including but not limited to, Trial C-1912- 2001 at the 14th Civil Court of Santiago and Criminal Trial 
1160-2002 at the 19th Court of Crime of Santiago of Chile, Ministry of Mines of Chile over its sole and exclusive right to acquire a 50% interest in 
the Tesoro 1-12 Mining Claims.

Infinex Announces Joint Venture and Option Agreement Extension
LAS VEGAS, May 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Infinex Ventures Inc. (INFX:OB - "the Company") and its Board of Directors are please to announce that the 
Company has been granted an extension of 120 days to fulfill its contractual obligations under the Joint Venture and Option Agreement dated June 14, 
2004 on the Texada Island "Yew Gr0up" Mining Claims:

This is as sure as it gets, GET IN NOW

lowest kiloton butter gangster axon colt's battleship expertly dependability deferred crossway PVC cooperate crowing experts homicide adjusters colt's ghoul fertilizing distorts burlesques correlation conclude Gloria Andre disassembled minimum incomputable