Subject: Best regards

From: "Charles Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:37:24 +0200 (CEST)

FROM:CHARLES BROWN
No. 12 Northwest lane Abuja.
Private phone:+234 802 680 7970
Reply to: [email-masked]

ATTN: Strictly confidential.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business  venture which I , intend
to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you  before but I believe,one has to risk
confiding in someone to succeed  sometimes in life. There is this huge
amount of Twleve million USA  dollars ($12,000,000.00) which my late
Client  in a  security storage  house here  before he was poisoned by
unknow persons.Now I decided to  invest these money in your country or
anywhere safe  enough outside the  country for security and political
reasons.We want  you to help us to  transfer this fund to your country for
investment  purposes on the  followings below:  If you can be of an 
assistance to us I will be  pleased to offer you 20% Of the total fund.

It is very important  that you forward to me your full name ,your private 
telephone and fax
numbers/occupation,to enable me send all relevant  documents pertaining  
the deposit of this fund to you.

Hence I will not be exposed to avoid loosing the money.
I await for your soonest response.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely,

CHARLES  BROWN.
private phone:+234 802 680 7970
Reply to: [email-masked]