Subject: Re: the cred

From: "Maarten Mckinnie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:32:32 -0700

the web site <http://geocities.com/BryonexaMcnultnan/> 

 
hands. You miserable hobbit! You undersized-burglar! he shouted at a
loss for words, and he shook poor Bilbo like a rabbit.
By the beard of Durin! I wish I had Gandalf here! Curse him for his
choice of you! May his beard wither! As for you I will throw you to the
rocks! he cried and lifted Bilbo in his arms.
Stay! Your wish is granted! said a voice. The old man with the
casket threw aside his hood and cloak. Here is Gandalf! And none too
soon it seems. If you dont like my Burglar, please dont damage him.
Put him down, and listen first to what he has to say!
You all seem in league! said Thorin dropping Bilbo on the top of
the wall. Never again will I have dealings with any wizard or his
friends. What have you to say, you descendant of rats?
Dear me! Dear me! said Bilbo. I am sure this is all very
uncomfortable. You may remember saying that I might choose my own
fourteenth share? Perhaps I took it too literally -1 have been told that
dwarves are sometimes politer in word than in deed. The time was, all