Subject: This will feel good [H O T NEW PICK MONDAY it is] Verde Hermosa Melinda closers

From: "tlntxmrj xwtlggk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:36:33 +0530

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc. (APPM.PK)

Symbol : APPM
Current Price : $ 0.21
Short Term Projected : $ 0.85

Watch this one, huge PR campaign underway, plus strong potential.

RECENT NEWS
March 6, 2006--Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc., (Pink Sheets: 
APPM - News), announced today that management is very excited to have 
received a letter of intent from Global Market Agents Limited, a UK 
based company who has presented a firm commitment to invest the amount 
of US,000 to enhance and support the marketing efforts of Apparel 
Manufacturing Associates, Inc

Feb. 24, 2006--Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc., Pink Sheets: 
APPM, announced today that yet another step towards the expansion of the 
portfolio of licensing agreements has been taken. The agreement with a 
US fashion design company will be signed shortly.

Feb. 20, 2006--Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc., Pink Sheets: 
APPM, announced today that the licensing agreement with a UK fashion 
company is in the final stages of negotiations.

OVer all this comapany has great potential, Get in now don't regret 
later

fingerings loyal amazingly amazing gnat's comparator distorts incredulity distorts Fatima launderer loathing Josephus abject airfield gathers Riga fanned grassland Bernet cemented blat dipped earmarks daemons marines cribbing