Subject: FROM NUHAN FAMILY

From: "EVETTE NUHAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 14:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

DEAR FRIEND,

Kindly accept my apology for sending my mail to you. I want you to trust
me and help me out in this my condition. I believe you are a highly
respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile
from a human resource profile database on your country in the Internet.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and
fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent
headlines in the CNN, BBCnews bulletins.

My Name is Miss. Evette  Nuhan 19 years old and my mother is Susan Nuhan
from Liberia, a Country in West Africa, now seeking for refugee in
Dakar-Senegal under the(UNHCR). The only surviving daughter and my mother
a widow who is presently in Hospital in Dakar-Senegal. My late Father is
Issac Nuhan Vaye, Deputy Minister of Public Works in Liberia. My Father
was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA
CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. I
am looking looking for someone who
can take me as child I promise to be obedient to you and I will bring
happiness to your life.

I got your contact from the Internet Search. I want you to assist me in
this transaction. The deposit documents indicate me as the next of kin.
Presently, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy
foriegn personality to help me.

You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted in the
web sites below:
(I) http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
(ii) http://www.unwire.org/UNWire/20030716/449_66 21.asp
Before my Father was killed, he moved out the sum of $5.2 million and
deposited it with a Finance Company IN  Europe.

All that is needed is for me to instruct the Finance company to transfer
the fund to your account, We will renumerate you with 20% at the end, but
most of all is that I solicit your trust in this transaction.

Kindly include  your Full Name, Private Telephone and Fax Numbers where
you can always be reached, your Residential or Company Address to enable
him send detail information/documents that will enable you receive the
fund without any problem either now or in future as all modalities as been
perfected.

As soon as I get your full acceptance I will forward you the contact
informations of the Finance company in Europe.

I will send my picture when I hear from you. Please your urgent response
is needed.

Best Regards.

MISS. EVETTE NUHAN