Subject: Re: my crendit

From: "Letizia Manzanares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 03:19:15 -0700

D x ea c r H k om f e O r wne w r,

Your c x re b di e t doesn't matte c r to us!

If you O i WN d r n ea h l e b st u at f e and want
I n MME v DIAT r E c m as m h to s t pe n nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L c OW e ER your mon o thly p f aym m ent e s
by a third or mo a re,
here are the d b ea s ls m we ha s ve T o OD l AY:

$ 4 v 90 , 00 e 0 a x s lo w w a n s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 3 e 70 , 0 s 00 a j s lo y w a v s 3 , 9 o 0 %
$ 4 c 90 , 0 z 00 a b s lo a w a c s 3 , 2 k 0 %
$ 2 c 50 , 0 b 00 a g s l r ow a v s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 2 g 00 , 0 c 00 a q s l v ow a c s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V d is b it o v ur s u it x e <http://geocities.com/BoningelHarlowNegr/>
Letizia Manzanares , A p ppr h ov l al Ma g na u ge b r

  _____  

name. I am the clue-finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly. I as
chosen for the lucky number.
Lovely titles! sneered the dragon. But lucky numbers dont always
come off.