Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Fleuretta Sera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:58:25 -0700

D z ea m r H r om g e O p wn j er,

Your c a re b di x t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV p VN r d ea o l e l st v at s e and want I o MME y DIAT o E c
d as r h to s i pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW s ER your monthly p k aym b ent j
s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea g ls t we have T w OD r AY:

$ 49 p 0 , 0 s 00 a e s lo z w a f s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 3 h 70 , 00 j 0 a c s l c ow a a s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 25 r 0 , 0 o 00 a b s lo p w a a s 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 2 h 00 , 00 w 0 a d s lo m w a d s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V z isi g t o h ur web s o it r e
<http://geocities.com/GittaanatherBecer/> 

Fleuretta Sera , A r ppr d ova c l M x ana c ge o r

kings servants, he learned how the wine and other goods came up the
rivers, or over land, to the Long Lake. It seemed a town of Men still
throve there, built out on bridges far into the water as a protection
against enemies of all sorts, and especially against the dragon of the