Subject: FROM DR. Benny Higgins.

From: "DR. BENNY HIGGINS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:41:55 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

From DR. Benny Higgins,
My private tell number (+44-7040112855)
Contact<[email-masked]> 

Goodday,
In order to transfer 
out {thirty-million pounds sterlings} from our bank here in London.I 
have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be 
capable for this transaction.Believing that you will never let me down 
either now or in future. 
I am DR. Benny Higgins the Chief Executive 
auditor of a bank here in Scotland United Kingdom.There is an account 
opened in this bank in 1995 and since 1998 nobody has operated on this 
account again.After going through some old files in the records,i 
discovered that if i do not remitt this money urgently,it will be 
forfeited for nothing.The owner of this account is Mr Hughes foreigner 
from and the manager of petrol chemical service here in london,a 
chemical engineer by profession and he died since 1998.And then,since 
1998,nobody knows about this account.The account has no other 
beneficiary and the money involved is {30,000,000.00}pounds sterlings. 

When the transfer is approved i want us to see at the oversea paying 
clearance office face to face or signing of the original bindding 
agreement to bind us together so that,we can receive this money into a 
foreign account or any account of your choice where the fund will be 
remitted.The management is ready to approve this payment to any 
foreigner who has the correct information to this account, which i will 
give to you when sure of your capability to handle such amount in 
strict confidence and trust.I will use my position and influence to 
destroy any true documents belongs to this account for our sake.And i 
will ensure that this money is transfered to your account.With 
assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival to 
your country for sharing and other investments.65% belongs to me while 
35% will be yours.Hope to hear from you immediately.Please reply 
through my private email [email-masked]} 

THANKS,
DR. Benny Higgins.