Subject: Greetings

From: Charles Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:50:23 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear faithful One,
 
My name is Charles Brown,I am the branch and 
computer manager here in UBA bank plc Abuja branch.I have only written 
to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer 
involving a huge amount of base $12,000,000.00 {twelve Million dollars}
of Late Mr Mark Michelle out of the bank,he died since 1995,till now 
the account remains dormat.I am proposing to make this transfer to a 
designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and 
support, I propose an offer of 20% of the total amount to be yours 
after the transfer has been successfully concluded.Your full name and 
phone number/fax is need in the first place.

 Kindly reply me stating 
your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary 
proceedures with which to make the transfer progress. I am anxiously 
awaiting your response through my confidential/bank email address: 
[email-masked]

My Informations will be given to you 
in my next mail.

Thanks and God bless You. 
Charles Brown.
Tel.+234 
802 680 7970