Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Santo Pridgen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:57:04 -0700

D o ea i r H n om v e O w wne r r,

Your c g re k di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you O v VVN r r ea a l e b st c at q e and want I c MM b EDIAT q E c
e as b h to s t pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L m OW r ER your monthly pa q ym x ent n
s
by a third or more, here are the d h ea n ls s we have T h OD r AY:

$ 49 d 0 , 00 z 0 a c s lo p w a z s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 00 q 0 a v s lo q w a n s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 2 c 50 , 0 p 00 a v s lo q w a m s 3 , 3 x 5 %
$ 2 f 00 , 00 b 0 a t s l l ow a b s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V g is o it o u ur web s f it z e <http://g74m0rt.com> 

Santo Pridgen , A h ppr l ov f al M z ana i ge d r

your legs and try and help me get the others out while there is a
chance!
Thorin of course saw the sense of this, so after a few more groans he
got up and helped the hobbit as well as he could. In the darkness
floundering in the cold water they had a difficult and very nasty job