Subject: Re: good cxredit

From: "Maddalena Zwart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 01:21:52 -0700

our www site <http://geocities.com/Suevalwlerchw/> 

 
And so Bilbo was swung down from the wall, and departed with nothing
for all his trouble, except the armour which Thorin had given him
already. More than one of the dwarves in their hearts felt shame and
pity at his going. Farewell! he cried to them. We may meet again as
friends. Be off! called Thorin. You have mail upon you, which was
made by my folk, and is too good for you. It cannot be pierced.by
arrows; but if you do not hasten, I will sting your miserable feet. So
be swift! Not so hasty! said Bard. We will give you until tomorrow.
At noon we will return, and see if you have brought from the hoard the
portion that is to be set against the stone. If that is done without
deceit, then we will depart, and the elf-host will go back to the
Forest. In the meanwhile farewell! With that they went back to the
camp; but Thorin sent messengers by Rac telling Dain of what had passed,
and bidding him come with wary speed. That day passed and the night. The
next day the wind shifted west, and the air was dark and gloomy. The
morning was still early when a cry was heard in the camp. Runners came