Subject: ***SPAM*** 50.26 (5) For my new friend!

From: "em hedeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 01:24:27 +0000

Hello dear!

You have interested me, and I want write to you. I want to tell you
some facts about me! My name is Vera. I am 26, I am 165, 49 kg. I
live in town Saint Petersburg in Russia. I have only my mom, my dad
died 4 years ago. I am the only child unfortunately! I rent an
apartment not far from my work. I work as a teacher of dances, usually
I work from 3pm till 9 pm. I like my work and it is a good money if
work hard :):):) I am proud that I am able to rent an apartment! 5
months ago I bought my computer and began discovering internet! It is
captivating!!! It may seem that I have everything to live happily but
it is not so! I have problems with finding a boyfriend and love of all
my life :):):) Some men want to date with me but I don't like them,
the men I would like to date with are already married or have serious
relationship with other women! That is terrible! I speak good English
and that is why I decided to search all over the English speaking
world :):):) I do believe that it is possible to meet my special one
on internet! Many women met their soulmates abroad and they are very
happy with them. Why not?!?! Well, what else to tell you about me?! I
have a couple of best friends and I spend my free time with them.
Usually we go to the cinema or to disco. I like to dance very much!!!
It is wonderful when work is hobby and passion! I visit my mom several
times a week, I help her about the house and we just talk! My mother
have good work as bookkeeper. We can pay for all life expenses. And I
will not ask you help me with money. I know many stories about it. If
you will write to me more, you will understand, that I am not such
girl! My girlfriend find her husband on internet in last year. She
move to Australia and they have happy family. She write to me letter
every week. Also I teach dances in orphan house for free. I like kids
and I feel that I help them a lot, they don't have parents and I am
sure that I make their life better! When I offered to teach dances, I
was said that my wage would be very small. I said that I would do it
without any salary. I have another good work and I just want to make
this world less cruel for those kids. 3 times a week I go there. Oh,
the most important thing I would like to tell you. I need serious
relationship, I don't want to have a penpal. I have much love to give
and I need somebody loves me also. I don't want to ask you many
questions, just write me about yourself as I did. And of course feel
free to ask questions! 

I shall wait for your letter. You can write to me on my e-mail: [email-masked]

Have a nice day! 
Sincerely Vera.