Subject: [smime] Comments solicited for draft-schaad-smime-aed-rant-01.txt

From: "James Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:05:22 -0800

I have just submitted an updated version of this document to the archive and
I currently believe that it contains all of the changes that are required.
I am now asking for general input to be provided for the document.  Any and
all input is greatly appreciated, however I would like to specifically
address the following topics:

1.  Are the arguments that were made at the time are fairly represented and
complete?

2.  Are there any new issues that have cropped up since that time that
should be included?

3.  Do you have any desire to try and write any input for section 6 (Input
from others)? 

I am planning to try and send the document off to the ISE at the start of
February.  This means that while I do not need the input from you at this
time, I would like to get an indication if you believe that you will want to
provide input so I can appropriately hound you after the start of the new
year.

Thanks,

Jim Schaad