Subject: [smime] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:53:00 -0500

Some on this list may find this of interest.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:45:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
Protection of Symmetric Key Package Content Types
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-9-23
	
    This document describes the conventions for using several
    cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
    to protect the symmetric key package content type.  Specifically, it
    includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
    EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.