Subject: [smime] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-03.txt> (Experiment: Hash functions with parameters in CMS and S/MIME) to Experimental RFC

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:44:07 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-03.txt> 
(Experiment:	Hash functions with parameters in CMS and S/MIME) to 
Experimental RFC
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:36:15 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Experiment: Hash functions with parameters in CMS and S/MIME'
   <draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:01:42 -0800

>X-Original-To: [email-masked]
>Delivered-To: [email-masked]
>X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at amsl.com
>X-Spam-Flag: NO
>X-Spam-Score: -102.507
>X-Spam-Level:
>X-Spam-Status: No, score=-102.507 tagged_above=-999 required=5
>	tests=[AWL=0.092, BAYES_00=-2.599, USER_IN_WHITELIST=-100]
>Subject: Last Call: <draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-03.txt> (Experiment:
>	Hash functions with parameters in CMS and S/MIME) to Experimental RFC
>X-Test-IDTracker: no
>X-IETF-IDTracker: 3.09
>X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
>X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.9
>List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>
>List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
>	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
>List-Archive: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce>
>List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
>List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
>List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
>	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
>Sender: [email-masked]
>
>