Subject: [smime] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC4490 (5099)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 03:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been held for document update 
for RFC4490, "Using the GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.11-94, GOST R 34.10-94, and GOST R 34.10-2001 Algorithms with Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5099

--------------------------------------
Status: Held for Document Update
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2017-08-28
Held by: Kathleen Moriarty (IESG)

Section: 12.1

Original Text
-------------
   [GOST3431004] "Information technology. Cryptographic Data Security.
                 Formation and verification processes of (electronic)
                 digital signature based on Asymmetric Cryptographic
                 Algorithm.", GOST 34.310-2004, Council for
                 Standardization, Metrology and Certification of the
                 Commonwealth of Independence States (EASC), Minsk,
                 2004. (In Russian)

Corrected Text
--------------
   [GOST3431004] "Information technology. Cryptographic Data Security.
                 Formation and verification processes of [electronic]
                 digital signature.", GOST 34.310-2004, Council for
                 Standardization, Metrology and Certification of the
                 Commonwealth of Independence States (EASC), Minsk,
                 2004. (In Russian)

Notes
-----
Incorrect standard name.

--------------------------------------
RFC4490 (draft-ietf-smime-gost-07)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Using the GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.11-94, GOST R 34.10-94, and GOST R 34.10-2001 Algorithms with Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
Publication Date    : May 2006
Author(s)           : S. Leontiev, Ed., G. Chudov, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : S/MIME Mail Security
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG