Subject: snmpconf Internet-Draft Cut-off Dates for Minneapolis IETF (fwd)

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:22:46 -0500

Some of you may not be on the IETF-Announce List. Please note that March
2 is the final cut-off date. We will try to do better that this date.

/jon
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:08:51 -0500
From:    Natalie Syracuse <[email-masked]>
To:      IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off Dates for Minneapolis IETF

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cut-off dates

February 23: Cut-off for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Friday,
February 23, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this time
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have
to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, February 26.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of February 23 will NOT be accepted.

March 2: FINAL Internet-Draft Cut-off

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Friday,
March 2, 2001 at 17:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_50.html

------- End of Forwarded Message