Subject: snmpconf PM MIB issue #35 CLOSED - $*

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:13:23 +0200

Hi,

Issue:  add $*

Before:

    For example, if the element is interface #7, and the
    objectIdentifier is "1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.3.$0", it will be
    expanded to "1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.3.7".

After:

    For example, if the element is interface #7, and the
    objectIdentifier is "1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.3.$0", it will
    be to "1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.3.7". The special token "$*"
    is expanded to contain all of the subidentifiers of the
    index of the current element, separated by '.' characters.

Done.  Closed.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  [email-masked]
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44
Research and Innovation        Fax:    +46 13 28 75 67
P.O. Box 1248                  http://linlab.ericsson.se/~epkpart
SE-581 12  Linköping, Sweden