Subject: snmpconf Policy MIB module issue #20 CLOSED - Scheduling of policies

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:26:24 +0200

Hi,

Issue:

  after input from Bob Moore, we no longer believe that our
  schedule table is the best way to accomplish what we want.
  Steve W. suggested using the scheduling semantics in the PCIM
  (policy core info model) done in the policy framework WG. A
  specific proposal will be given by Steve.

In the latest draft (see http://www.nextbeacon.com/pmmib/pm.txt),
the new table is described in Section 10, "Schedule table" and is
defined in the MIB module.

This update is the current proposal and means that #20 is closed.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  [email-masked]
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44
Research and Innovation        Fax:    +46 13 28 75 67
P.O. Box 1248
SE-581 12  Linköping, Sweden