Subject: snmpconf PM MIB issue #6 CLOSED - counter32Delta and counterRate

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:04:02 +0200

Hi,

Issue:  When Steve presented counter32Delta and counterRate,
there was a fair bit of discussion on whether they were right
as they are. More thought and discussion is required.

There have been no discussion and no questions.  As such,
I assume that everyone understands how these two accessor
functions work and that the description is clear.

If you have questions, please bring them up quickly.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  [email-masked]
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44
Research and Innovation        Fax:    +46 13 28 75 67
P.O. Box 1248
SE-581 12  Linköping, Sweden

---

From: Steve Waldbusser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:19:55 -0700

David,

  Some work really does need to be done here, so it is premature to
close it.

Steve