Subject: DESK OF ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD.

From: "DESK OF ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:17:33 +0100

DESK OF ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD.
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077,
Japan.

This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above named company.
Our company was established in 1970. Over the years we have accumulated
invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to claim we are second
to none.Our company exports cement, sugar and textile materials for world
trade.

Due to the increase in demand of our products in North and South America
continent,it is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our
company representative in any of these continent list above.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% and monthly
salary of $2,000.00 USD of whatever amount you clear for the company and the
balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. facilitate the
conclusion of this transaction if accepted, send me promptly by email the
following:

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Phone/Mobile: Fax:
Thank you for your time.

Please send the above details to our Personnel Manager via The below
details:
Name: Mr. Eizo Kobayishi
Email: [email-masked]

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,
PRESIDENT-ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD