Subject: i await your reply

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:27:51 -0400

Hello Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into

business with you. I got your name and contact on the Internet during 
my search for a sincere partner.

I prayed and choose your name among others due to its nature of 
estimation and on recommendations given to me as someone honorable and 
worthy of confidence whom I can do business with. By the 
recommendation, I must not hesitate to confide myself to you for this 
simple and sincere business.

I thank God that I have come across you and believe you will not turn 
down my request.

I am Mrs Linda Hudson, It is my desire to contact you on honesty and
sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of 4,000,000(Four 
Million British Pounds Sterling) inherited from my husband to your 
country forinvestment into any charity organization of your choice in 
your location since i am left without any child and relations because i 
grew up in an orphanage home.

I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, 
relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you more better So 
please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to 
get to know you better. I am willing to offer you a handsome rewards 
and God will surely reward you for your effort input after the 
successful transfer of this money and being duly used for the purpose.

Indicate your interest towards assisting me with sending your phone 
number,age and address to me so that I can communicate with you at any 
time.

I will be waiting for your response in this my email

address [email-masked]

Thanks,

Mrs.Linda Hudson

________________________________________________________________________
Love gadgets, tech, and digital stuff? Get free Switched e-mail at 
http://mail.switched.com/