Subject: Notification Of Your Fund

From: "MARK BENSON" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:41:02 -0600

-- 
FROM: OFFSHORE SERVICES CENTRE
       LONDON, UK.

Notification Of Your Fund

Sir/Madam,

Your file was sent to the fraud unit for investigation due to your  
inability to claim your fund. I have recalled the file back today from  
the fraud unit after  due consideration of the executive council  
meeting to withdraw some of the outstanding payment cases.

In accordance with our new payment program, a second chance has be  
given to you to make claim of your over due payment. We have sent a  
payment instruction to our paying bank  to advice you and effect  
payment to you through their banking facility.

On confirmation of this email I will advice you with the bank's  
contact details and contact person.

Your immediate attention to this matter will be highly appreciate.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Benson.