Subject: Game 3 goes Saturday in Denver.

From: "Rocha Betty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:40:30 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

Jason Kidd, right, tries to get past Raptors guard Jose Caleron during
New Jersey's Game 1 win in Toronto. "We couldn't hit shots and we
couldn't get going offensively. Barbosa missed a trio of three-point
attempts in the closing seconds. Barbosa missed a trio of three-point
attempts in the closing seconds.
"I think the biggest thing for us is that, tonight, we dictated how the
game was played.
Artest was suspended for 73 games and the playoffs, and teammates
Jackson, Jermaine O'Neal and Anthony Johnson were given shorter
suspensions. The Cavs won 109-102. But the Wizards were forced to foul
and Larry Hughes hit four consecutive three throws, taking the Cavs to
the victory.
"They played harder than we did," he said.