Subject: Let Winston explain, in his own words.

From: Bridges U. Emma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:05:07 -0600

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

As far as referee training, they need a ton of work. I can fix this
problem today by building a cable by cutting up an old set of earbuds
that I never use. You just fucking know Melbourne City Council are going
to change Pink Alley, because they suck.
McMasters lands some glancing punches as Moreno stays active from his
back; Moreno attempts an armbar which McMasters escapes, moving to side
mount and unloading with right hands. I also improved the other two
games, Match Three and Collapsing Blocks.
Beveridge turtles and scrambles to his feet; Wilmot secures a guillotine
and jumps to guard for the tap.
Lauzon, of East Bridgewater, is unbeaten with five wins, all by
submission.
Pupa at least shows something, even if it was only white-belt BJJ stuff,
it should be more than enough to win. Dean opens round two with a jab
and a right hook; Spearman counters with an overhand right. But we're
grateful to the outraged geek population for working so hard to remind
normal, everyday people just why it was they hated nerds in the first
place, no matter how much money they make.