Subject: musk

From: psychologically <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:01:01 +0300

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Any experience in the participation, scheduling, forecasting, progress
measurement, change management, cost reporting and controls is helpful.
Great Opportunity in Illinois and Wisconsin!

A Bachelors degree is not required, but preferred in one of the
following: Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering Technology, or other relevant discipline.
When are you available?

Do you live or are you willing to relocate to upper New York State?
Please detail your experience in the use of emulators, simulators, JTAG
and other debugging technologies. How many years of experience do you
have? What degrees do you have?

com is a Technical Service Company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Please
list relevant computer software - applications  that you are proficient
in. Must understand inter-discipline interfaces. Please highlight any
relevant debugging experience as well as any experience with emulator
tools.
Please include any management experience.

Please tell us as much as you can about your experience with parametric
solid modeling software;  UG, CATIA, or Pro-E, drawing interpretation
and manufacturing techniques.

in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is desired.
These skills would be a definite plus, but are not specifically
required: Experience with packet-based voice communications, with
emphasis on Voice-Over-IP and Video-Over-IP technology.
We have an immediate need for a Controls and Diagnostic Systems Manager
in Puerto Rico. How many years experience do you have?
Do you have experience working in a high volume Call Center environment?
You must have experience with Emerson Ovation DCS; any WDPF and GE Mk-V,
Mk-IV experience is highly desirable. Client located in the Houston, TX
area has immediate needs for Electrical Systems Engineers. Please
describe your experience integrating equipment, and software development
for HMI and PLCs.
This is a Temp to Perm position.
Scripting language skills, including Perl, TCL, Python, etc. You will
also be mentoring junior staff members, estimating electrical design,
and leading electrical design projects. Describe your experience in
selling service contracts and extensions. What is your current salary?

Minimal travel will be involved. Minimal travel will be involved.
Qualifications: BS desired, MS preferred in Electrical Engineering.
Compensation structured as base salary plus commissions. Questions you
will be asked - Describe your experience with SCADA, PLC, and DCS
systems in processing facilities, specifically oil and gas.

Describe your experience working  on transformers, generators, and high
voltage switchgear ?