Subject: Tap into the potential of this DBA community to expand your business!

From: Steve C. Singleton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:14:35 +0400

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Each CD-R contains the encryption software that is used. So why would
there need to be a new book written about the subject? I had violated
this rule in my backyard.
There are criteria that should be applied during the selection process.
And ninety-two percent of that information is stored on magnetic media,
mostly hard disk drives.

Now that is the last straw!

I've touched on the subject of data growth and storage technology in
this blog before, but today I want to take a little bit of a different
look at these subjects. You may recall a blog entry I wrote a little
while ago entitled The Ethical DBA? The DBMS vendors charge wildly
varying prices for their technology.
Also, think about the hardware platform. If one studies this topic, one
quickly comes to understand that we are indeed in a crisis.