Subject: - George Bush's America.

From: Miles K. Joshua <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:54:25 -0400

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

Report shaking and damage at your location.

Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet. Get informed, take action! INSKEEP: So Senator, do you want to
go to the other extreme then and give them something under the Uniform
Code of Military Justice. However, this is not the case. If the rational
for legislating more tools for the President to use to combat terrorism,
then presumeably we would think that was already addressed in the
unPATRIOTic act.

It does so, elloquently, in one simple paragraph:But the work of Borjas
and other economists is becoming a wedge in the Democratic Party.

You legislate things that perhaps we need to address because there is a
useful reason in doing so. Through Kristof's reporting - and that of
others at the Times - we have read of the tremendous suffering that has
befallen the innocent people of Darfur - at the hands of their very own
government.

Aren't lots of people loosing money because of it?

Please contact your system administrator to report this fault.

Sort of like the Enron days, when Ken Lay would tell the employees that
everything was great, and that they should invest in the stock, knowing
full well that the opposite were true. "The information of the people at
large can alone make them  safe, as they are the sole depositary of our
political and religious freedom.
If the tool was inadequate, and illegal or in need of becomming legal,
then why use it?
America's future is bleaker so long as the FDA halts or holds up
approval for something so simple as this.

I wonder if Tom Tancredo's viewpoint on illegal immigration also applies
to the Illegal NSA wiretapping? We as a country didn't really give a
rat's ass about Arabs so long as they gave us oil and didn't blow up any
of our boats right? Despite its inadequacy, at its most basic level, the
use of the wiretap was and is illegal.
They said what the Bush administration did was illegal. A regular court
martial, where they get a defense lawyer, where they can present a solid
defense, where they can confront the accuser.

" This propaganda was written on behalf of a government the Times
reports has sponsored a mass effort to kill, rape, and force people from
their homes.

When did this country start legalizing things in a retroactive manner?