Subject: here ya go

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:55:18 +0400

Daily News Updates

Financial News:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41

May brought us the first look at Exit Only's new Vehicle Web-marketing
solution. Websites that market used vehicles are not new to the
internet. Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is
something new to web based vehicle marketing. Now sellers are only
paying for the contact information of actual interested buyers, and at
only $2 per lead.

Interest Highlights:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International Update:

Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.

Reports From The USA:

Prosecutor apologizes 12 years after bogus rape verdict ---- HOUSTON,
Texas -- A man who spent a dozen years in prison for a rape he didn't
commit was freed Tuesday, the third inmate to be released because of
problems with the Houston Police Department's crime lab. Wearing dark
clothes and carrying a red mesh gym bag and a paper sack containing his
belongings, Ronald Taylor greeted his family with warm embraces outside
the Harris County Jail. "It hasn't really sunk in. I'm just glad to see
my family," he said. His plans included eating shrimp, a delicacy he
missed in prison, and moving to Atlanta to marry Jeannette Brown, the
fiancee who has waited for him since the mid-1990s.