Subject: [Softwires] draft-despres-sam-02 is now posted

From: Rémi Després <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:45:08 -0700

FWI, draft-despres-sam-02
has just been posted.

Its URL is : www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-sam-02

As previously indicated:

- Sections 2, 3.5, 4.1 and 5 directly concern the debate about NAT66
(6IA BOF)

- Section 3.7 concerns directly Port Range extension of IPv4 addresses
(Shara BOF)

It differs slightly from the version I sent by mail when the submission
tool was closed:

- a few typos and bugs in the examples are corrected.

- it refers to the e2e "model" rather than to the e2e "principle"
(thanks to Margaret and Brian for noting the mistake).

Sorry I couldn't number it -03 due to the submission tool which
requires consecutive numbers.

Questions and comments are most welcome.

Regards,

RD