Subject: [Softwires] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Gateway Initiated Dual-Stack Lite Deployment

	Author(s)	: F. Brockners, S. Gundavelli, S. Speicher, D. Ward
	Filename	: draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-5-13
	
   Gateway-Initiated Dual-Stack lite (GI-DS-lite) is a modified approach
   to the original Dual-Stack lite (DS-lite) applicable to certain
   tunnel-based access architectures.  GI-DS-lite extends existing
   access tunnels beyond the access gateway to an IPv4-IPv4 NAT using
   softwires with an embedded context identifier, that uniquely
   identifies the end-system the tunneled packets belong to.  The access
   gateway determines which portion of the traffic requires NAT using
   local policies and sends/receives this portion to/from this softwire
   tunnel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.