Subject: [Softwires] Host 4over6

From: "Yong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:40:13 +0800

Hi, [email-masked],

We submitted a new I-D: Host 4over6.  Any comments are welcome.

We also hope to have 10 minutes to present it at Maastricht.

Abstract
   This draft proposes a mechanism for bidirectional communication
   between IPv4 Internet and hosts in IPv6 access networks.  Adopting
   the Softwire hub & spoke model, this mechanism uses IPv4-over-IPv6
   tunnel to traverse the IPv6 networks.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6/

Best regards,
09:14:01 2010-07-07
********************************************************
*    CUI Yong                                          *
*    Ph.D, Department of Computer Science & Technology *
*    Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China(100084)   *
*    Tel: (8610)-62603059                              *
*    Email: [email-masked]                    *
********************************************************