Subject: [Softwires] New draft: draft-deng-v6ops-aplusp-experiment-results

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:34:21 +0800

Dear all,

A new draft: draft-deng-v6ops-aplusp-experiment-results-00 has been
posted, at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-v6ops-aplusp-experiment-results-00

The Abstract of this I-D:

  This memo describes an implementation of A+P in a provider's IPv6-

  only network. It provides details of the implementation, network

  elements, configurations and test results as well. Besides

  traditional port range A+P, a scattered port sets flavor of A+P is

  also implemented and verified for the sake of distributing incoming

  ports among customers in a more discrete way. The test results

  consist of the application compatibility test, UPnP extension for A+P,

  port usage and BitTorrent behavior with A+P.

  This memo focuses on the IPv6 flavor of A+P.

Your comments are more than welcomed.

Regards,

Xiaohong

opensource A+P: http://opensourceaplusp.weebly.com/