Subject: [Softwires] Re: New working group documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:40:58 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

+1 support all of them to become WG draft.

Yuanchao Su

---

From: "13301168516" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:29:17 +0800

Hi, all 

    I support all of the 5 drafts as softwire WG documents.

Best Regards
Qian Wang

---

From: "Wei Wang(Beijing Sales Office)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:32:54 +0800

I support to adopt 3 and 4.

Wei Wang

	On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Yong Cui
<[email-masked]> wrote:

	Hi folks,
	
	Following our rough concensus during Quebec City meeting and
	according to our charter/milestones, the chairs would like to
	ask the mailing list for the confirmation to adopt the following
	drafts:
	
	1. Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite
	
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment/

	2. Public IPv4 over Access IPv6 Network
	http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6/
	
	3. Softwire Mesh Multicast
	
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-softwire-mesh-multicast/
	
	4. Multicast Extensions to DS-Lite Technique in Broadband
Deployments
	
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-04/
	
	5. Motivations for Stateless IPv4 over IPv6 Migration Solutions
	
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-operators-softwire-stateless-4v6-m
oti
	vation/
	
	Please send your comments by 10am EDT on Aug 27. If you object
to
	adoption, please also give the detailed reasons.

	--Alain & Yong

	_______________________________________________
	Softwires mailing list
	[email-masked]
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

	_______________________________________________
	Softwires mailing list
	[email-masked]
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires