Subject: [Softwires] RFC 6334 on Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) Option for Dual-Stack Lite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6334

        Title:      Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for 
                    IPv6 (DHCPv6) Option for Dual-Stack Lite 
        Author:     D. Hankins, T. Mrugalski
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14362
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6334.txt

This document specifies a DHCPv6 option that is meant to be used by a
Dual-Stack Lite Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) element to discover the
IPv6 address of its corresponding Address Family Transition Router
(AFTR).  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC