Subject: [Softwires] Call for presentations for the interim meeting

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:37:18 -0700

As we mentioned earlier, the softwire interim meeting will focus on 'stateless solutions'. If you'd like to present there, please send the chairs a note by Friday this week.

Alain.

---

From: Tetsuya Murakami <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:26:08 -0700

Hi Chairs,

We would like to have a presentation for draft-murakami-softwire-4rd-00 in the interim meeting in order to discuss about the stateless solution. Please assign a slot for this.

Thanks,
Tetsuya Murakami

On 2011/08/22, at 8:37, Alain Durand wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: Shishio Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:12:52 +0900

Alain
I would like to have a presentation our draft.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakura-6rd-datacenter-01
I was assigned time slot on IETF81,but I could not...
This is informative 6rd draft for operators,I think.

Please assign a slot for this.
And if it is possible,please assign faster of time slot.

Regards,
-Shishio

---

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:24:45 +0200

isn't this interim there to discuss the new stateless approaches. not to be overflow meeting for whatever didn't make it on the agenda at the last IETF meeting?

if we get time to spare fine, but I would certainly have liked this meeting to be focused on the "stateless" solutions. and with the number of drafts published I would think we have enough to fill a couple of days too.

cheers,
Ole

---

From: Shishio Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:58:54 +0900

Ole
Ok.I won't,if this interim will focuses discussion of "new" stateless solution and it is not enough time.
>  > And if it is possible,please assign faster of time slot.
Let's move to lower priority of time slot.

Regards,
-Shishio

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:25:50 +0800

Hi, Alain and Yong,

We would like to have a presentation of two related drafts in the 
interim meeting.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-behave-divi-pd/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-behave-divi/

Thanks!

Xing Li

---

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:24:41 +0800

Dear Chairs,

We would like to reserve a time slot for the presentation of
draft-murakami-softwire-4v6-translation in the interim meeting.
Many thanks for your helps

Best Regards

Gang

2011/8/22, Alain Durand <[email-masked]>:
> As we mentioned earlier, the softwire interim meeting will focus on
> 'stateless solutions'. If you'd like to present there, please send the
> chairs a note by Friday this week.
>
> Alain.

---

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:07:12 +0800

Dear Chairs,

Could you also consider allocating a time slot for draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt

The detailed information could be found as below.
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Prefix Delegation in 4V6
       Author(s)       : Gang Chen, Tao Sun, Hui Deng
       Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt
       Pages           : 8
       Date            : 2011-08-26

  This draft presents the investigation of 4via6 in the scenario where
  IPv6 prefix delegation is deployed.  A practicable application
  scenarios with IPv6 prefix delegation have been introduced in the
  mobile network environments.  The applicability of 4via6 mechnism has
  been analyzed in term of mapping rules and 4via6 address structure.
  Targeting to alignment with existing 4via6 mapping algorithm and
  RFC6052 recommendation, an alternative 4via6 address structure have
  been proposed to be capable of assigning flexible address/port set to
  4via6 domains.

Many thanks for your kind helps.

Gang

---

From: Tao Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:31:36 +0800

Dear Chairs,

As Gang mentioned, we would like to request for a time slot for the
presentation of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt
Thanks for your consideration!

Tao

---

From: Wojciech Dec <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:31:08 +0200

Hello,

I would like to ask two slots to present:

1. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-stateless-4v6
2. Stateless port mapping algorithms overview

Regards,
Wojciech.