Subject: [Softwires] draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment

From: Nejc Škoberne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:15:35 +0800

Dear authors,

I volunteered yesterday at the Softwires IETF 82 meeting to be one of 
the reviewers of your draft. I reviewed it and I am sending the link 
to the PDF which includes all the proposed changes and my comments. I
also tried to address some typos and grammar mistakes, but I since I
am not a native speaker, some of those fixes could be wrong too.

I hope you don't mind the PDF format of the review, it just seemed to
be the easiest way for me to do this.

http://nejc.skoberne.net/transfer/dslite-deployment-comments.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1104483/dslite-deployment-comments.pdf (backup link)

Regards,
Nejc

---

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:55:55 -0800

Thank you for the quick review! Hope to see the other 2 reviews coming soon.

Alain.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 15, 2011, at 5:15 AM, "Nejc Škoberne" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:55:55 +0000

Hi Nejc,

Thanks so much for the review. The PDF format works very well. We will
make the changes according to your suggestion in the next revision.

Thanks,
Yiu