Subject: [Softwires] draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast-00

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 02:34:13 -0600

Hi,
  I attended the presentation on this draft:
draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast-00

It seems like the author has only addressed multicast address issue. The
solution seems to have ignored what has been done on this issue so far,
i.e. state-of-the-art. I suggest taking a look at Med's draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-boucadair-behave-64-multicast-address-format-03.txt

Also you said:
IPv4 multicast is supported by SA46T with same manner with IPv4
   unicast.

The above sentence is not correct.

I suggest looking at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-softwire-4rdmulticast-00

Regards,

Behcet

---

From: Naoki Matsuhira <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:20:39 +0900

Hi, Behcet

Thank you for advices. As you mentioned, I started this draft with 
multicast address issue. I will update this draft.

Regards,

Naoki Matsuhira

(2011/11/15 17:34), Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires