Subject: [Softwires] WG chair change

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:27:43 -0700

Effective today, I'm stepping down from the position of Softwire wg co-chair.
I'd like to thank all of you that have been participating to this working group since its
creation in 2006. A lot of very good work came out it.

Ralph Droms, our AD, has started the process to find a replacement.

Alain.

---

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:35:54 +0800

Hi Alain,

Thank you very much for your great contribution during the past years.

Back to 2006, you helped chairing the BOF meetings and several interim
meetings. Based on those activities, we got great success to setup the
softwire WG. After that, you still devotes to our Softwire WG during the
years. Now we have more than 10 RFCs addressing the important issues for
IPv4/IPv6 coexistence in our WG with your contribution.

Although you decided to step down from the busy position of chairing the
WG, we still hope you can share your valuable time with us in Softwire and
act as one of the most active contributors here.

Thank you again,

Yong

-----Original Message-----
From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:27:43 -0700
To: "[email-masked] WG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Softwires] WG chair change

>_______________________________________________
>Softwires mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires
>