Subject: [Softwires] draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:25:26 +0800

Hi, All

  Here, we've updated the multicast radius attribute drafts. 
 
  In the draft, we use many terminology “DS-Lite Multicast”, after 
[I-D.ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast] updates according to the mailing list 
, we'll update the abstract and introduction in our draft. 

  Any comment is welcome , thanks.

Wang.

A new version of I-D, draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cui Wang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext
Revision:                 01
Title:                            RADIUS Extensions for DS-Lite Multicast
Creation date:            2012-07-13
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01.txt

Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01
Diff:            
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01

Abstract:
   DS-Lite Multicast [I-D.ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast] is a solution
   to offer multicast service on DS-lite circumstance.  DS-Lite
   Multicast requires pre-configuration of the IPv4-embedded IPv6
   prefixes information on the multicast Basic Bridging BroadBand (mB4)
   element and multicast Address Family Translation Router(mAFTR).  This
   document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
   (RADIUS) attribute to carry the DS-Lite multicast prefixes
   information; the RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent
   DHCPv6 OPTION_PREFIX64 option.

The IETF Secretariat

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.