Subject: [Softwires] 6rd Multicast

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:43:04 -0400

Chairs: if draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast is not to be 
generalized, could a charter item be added for 6rd multicast? 
draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast seems to be a reasobale candidate.

Tom Taylor

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:10:49 -0500

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Tom Taylor <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Chairs: if draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast is not to be generalized,
> could a charter item be added for 6rd multicast?

There is already a charter item for 6rd multicast extensions.

Behcet

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:13:50 -0400

So there is. I had forgotten.

So: will the WG consider adopting draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast as a 
WG deliverable? And if the WG so decides, the Sarikaya approach could 
also be added to the draft with a discussion of the realm of 
applicability of the respective drafts.

Tom Taylor