Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:36:26 +0800

Hello all,

A new draft have been posted to address the case, where there was no
DHCP-PD available to parameter provisioning in carrier-side stateless
solution.
Your comments are appreciated

Many thanks

Gang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:04:43 -0700
Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Parameter Provisioning with non-DHCP-PD in
Carrier-side Stateless Solution
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The deployment of carrier-side stateless solution requires some
   particular considerations in mobile network contexts.  The widely
   existed legacy network restricts the development of IP address
   provisioning based on DHCP-PD.  The memo provided several potential
   approaches to facilitate the issues and provide the possibilities
   leveraging 3GPP mechanism.  The stateless algorithm is required to be
   updated depending to the preferred solution accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt