Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:04:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Yiu L. Lee
                          Roberta Maglione
                          Carl Williams
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses the deployment issues and describes
   requirements for the deployment and operation of Dual-Stack Lite.
   This document describes the various deployment considerations and
   applicability of the Dual-Stack Lite architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/