Subject: Re: [Softwires] Softwires Digest, Vol 81, Issue 4

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:30:20 +0200

Hi,

I support the selection of MAP-E for the stateless solution.

Thanks for moving this forward.
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: softwires-bounces at ietf.org [mailto:softwires-bounces at ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 6:02 AM
To: Softwires WG
Subject: [Softwires] Call for confirming the selection of MAP-E as the
basis for the proposed standard stateless solution

>
>Hi all,
>  During the softwire WG meeting at IETF84 a series of questions* to
>determine the preferred solution in the meeting room indicated that the
>sense of the room was in favor of MAP-E as the basis for the proposed
>standard stateless solution.
>
>This call is being initiated to confirm whether there is WG consensus
>towards the selection of MAP-E as the basis for the proposed standard
>stateless solution. Please state whether or not you're in favor of this
>selection by replying to this email. If you are not in favor, please
>also (re)state your objections in your response. The call will complete
>at midnight EDT on 2012-08-21.
>
>Regards
>Suresh & Yong
>
>* Questions are available at
>
>http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-softwire-15.pdf