Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02.txt

From: Edwin Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:58:36 -0300

Hi all,

I'd like your feedback about the draft.

I'd also wanted the feedback if this draft should be adopted by the
group, moved to another group or proceed as an individual submission.

Thanks,
Edwin Cordeiro
NIC.br

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: 	New Version Notification for
draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02.txt
Data: 	Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:29:57 -0700
De: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	Edwin Santos Cordeiro <[email-masked]>, Antonio Marcus Moreiras
<[email-masked]>, Edwin Cordeiro <[email-masked]>, Antonio Marcos
Moreiras <[email-masked]>, Rodrigo Carnier <[email-masked]>, Rodrigo
Matos Carnier <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Edwin Cordeiro and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Experience from MAP-T Testing
Creation date:	 2013-09-26
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 61
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the testing result of a network using MAP-T
   dual translation solution, by providing an overview of user
   applications' behavior with a shared IPv4 address.

   The MAP-T software is from CERNET Center and the test environment is
   on NIC.br network with real and virtualized machines.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:03:59 +0000

Hi Edwin,

This document has been quite useful to few of upcoming MAP-T deployments.

I would be supportive of its adoption in this WG, if/when prompted by the
chairs.

-- 
Cheers,
Rajiv Asati
Distinguished Engineer, Cisco

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwin Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:58 AM
To: Softwires-wg list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification
for	draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02.txt

>draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02.txtData: Thu, 26 Sep 2013
>07:29:57 -0700De: [email-masked]: Edwin Santos Cordeiro
><[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>, Antonio Marcus Moreiras
><[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>, Edwin Cordeiro
><[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>, Antonio Marcos Moreiras
><[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>, Rodrigo Carnier
><[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>, Rodrigo Matos Carnier
><[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
>URL:             
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-map
>t-02.txt
>Status:          
>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt
>Htmlized:        
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-02
>Diff:            
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-0
>2
>
>Abstract:

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:43:59 +0800

> I would be supportive of its adoption in this WG, if/when prompted by the
Yes, I support. xing