Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 18:54:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 Residual Deployment via IPv6 - a Stateless Solution (4rd)
        Authors         : Remi Despres
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Yiu Lee
                          Gang Chen
                          Maoke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-09.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-10-12

Abstract:
   For service providers to progressively deploy IPv6-only network
   domains while still offering IPv4 service to customers, this document
   specifies a stateless solution.  Its distinctive property is that
   TCP/UDP IPv4 packets are valid TCP/UDP IPv6 packets during domain
   traversal, and that IPv4 fragmentation rules are fully preserved end-
   to-end.  Each customer can be assigned one public IPv4 address, or
   several, or a shared address with a restricted port set.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-4rd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 09:56:01 +0000

This update version addresses the comments from the AD review, IETF LC and IANA, in preparation for being on the IESG telechat on the 16th.

Best regards,

Sheng

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Softwires [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
>[email-masked]
>Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 9:55 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-09.txt
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Softwires mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires