Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:37:32 +0800

Dear all,

We have updated the LW4over6 dynamic IPv4 provisioning draft. The major
change is to reference dhcp active lease query for lwAFTR binding table
maintenance.

Please could you review the draft and any comments are more than welcome.

Best Regards,
Cong

//Sorry for forwarded the wrong one
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-10-13 9:42 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05.txt
To: Jianping Wu <[email-masked]>, Cong Liu <[email-masked]>, Qi
Sun <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cong Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment
Revision:       05
Title:          Dynamic IPv4 Provisioning for Lightweight 4over6
Document date:  2014-10-12
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] is an IPv4 over IPv6
   hub and spoke mechanism that provides overlay IPv4 services in an
   IPv6-only access network.  Provisioning IPv4 addresses and port set
   to customers is the core function of Lightweight 4over6 control
   plane.  [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] illustrates how to use DHCPv6
   for deterministic IPv4 provisioning.  This document discusses how to
   provision IPv4 parameters by using dynamic IPv4 provisioning
   protocols such as DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [RFC7341].  This document
   describes a dynamic IPv4 provisioning mode for Lightweight 4over6
   that uses DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [RFC7341] for IPv4 address provisioning.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat