Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: Confirm submission of I-D draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:34:55 +0800

Dear all,

We have updated the LW4over6 dynamic IPv4 provisioning draft. The major
change is to reference dhcp active lease query for lwAFTR binding table
maintenance.

Please could you review the draft and any comments are more than welcome.

Best Regards,
Cong

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-10-13 9:42 GMT+08:00
Subject: Confirm submission of I-D
draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment
To: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>, Qi Sun <[email-masked]>,
Jianping Wu <[email-masked]>

Hi,

The IETF datatracker draft submission service has received your draft
draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-05, and requires a
confirmation step in order to be able to complete the posting of
the draft.

Please follow this link to the page where you can confirm the posting:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/63483/confirm/0b20f72639dd8b0ed256dfb65388f1f1/

Best regards,

        The IETF Secretariat
        through the draft submission service