Subject: [solace] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:23:39 -0500

Dear all,
I have submitted a framework draft on Securely Setting Up Smart
Objects. You can access it using this link:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00.txt

The aim is to start some discussions in the solace list.

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework
Revision:        00
Title:           Framework for Securely Setting Up Smart Objects
Creation date:   2012-09-17
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 18
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for initially configuring smart
   objects securely.  Initial setup architecture, communication channel
   and bootstrap security methods are described.

Regards,

Behcet

The IETF Secretariat